[JET] Fortress

1356710

Comments

  • Finally got the overflown flag. That was really awesome, and it ain't done yet! :)

    digs deeper

    Maglok

  • stuck on command, I see the things, i have two ideas but can't seem to get them to work if anyone available hit me up would love a nudge

  • Can't seem to dig deep enough, anyone willing to lend a hand? Or a shovel?

  • edited May 2019

    Having trouble going deeper. I dug up enough to find other url's, but im not sure where else to start look to go deeper. Any help?

  • Having trouble with "Secret Message". I reversed function but missing key. Anyone can help?

  • Stuck with "Command" - the only interesting thig that I found after bypassing authentication is a cke***or plugin for the dashboard but I have no idea how to use it. Is a dead end? Please, PM me somebody.

  • anyone able to give hint for member manager and memo

  • Got overflown. Now i'm alex any hints with the key about secret message?

  • Hi im stuck in Digging In ? could anybody PM me with some hints or spoilers.

  • I think i was moving too fast cause I completely missed the Going Deeper flag xD

    Hack The Box

  • @senorbueno if you found login page double check the source

    -Keep Learning
  • Type your comment> @zauxzaux said:

    @senorbueno if you found login page double check the source

    Yep i had already ended up going back..i should have phrased that more as "this is fun!"

    Hack The Box

  • Could someone pls pm me on how to find login page? tried different stuff but nothing with success

  • edited June 2019

    anyone able to give me a hint on digging in... and going deeper if so that would be amazing thanks, dm me on HTB username is the same

  • dm me in HTB is you can user name is the same

  • Can someone pm me to give me an hint about secret message?

  • Type your comment> @C1tad31 said:

    anyone able to give me a hint on digging in... and going deeper if so that would be amazing thanks, dm me on HTB username is the same

    "DIG" into port 53 :)

  • Greetings to everyone who is storming the Fortress!

    I solved all steps but MemberManager.
    If you need nudge or would nudge me or want to discuss any step, feel free to pm.

    tabacci

  • Is there source or a binary we're supposed to have access to for overflown and some of the others? Not seeing anything for these.

  • Who can help me with Jet Fortress?

  • bypassing authentication is supposed to be done bruteforcing or sqli or other bypass method? I'm stuck there

  • Type your comment> @Anyway said:

    bypassing authentication is supposed to be done bruteforcing or sqli or other bypass method? I'm stuck there

    Try them all :P

  • Type your comment> @DaChef said:

    Try them all :P

    OK, will try again hydra, burpsuite intruder, sqlmap, sqli etc.

  • Maybe I am missing something really obvious, but can someone give me a nudge for "Digging in..."? I know I am supposed to find url's but I just can't...

    amra13579l

  • Anyone throw a nudge on command. It looks like 1 of three thing but I am not really seeing what needs to be done.

  • Type your comment> @amra13579 said:

    Maybe I am missing something really obvious, but can someone give me a nudge for "Digging in..."? I know I am supposed to find url's but I just can't...

    start /dig/ging in

    v1ew-s0urce.flv
  • so i'm up to command and i can smell the vuln, just have no idea how to go about exploiting it. Any tips?

    Hack The Box
    ~ Halpless Technoweenie ~

  • edited July 2019

    Just started Fortress. Pretty cool so far.

    92891
    OSCP | Sec+

  • Type your comment> @scottmorrison said:

    so i'm up to command and i can smell the vuln, just have no idea how to go about exploiting it. Any tips?

    Break it to see how it works... research.

  • how i'm supposed to digging in i used all the dig options & zo*e tr****er but no luck, any hint about this step !?

    No Hack No Life ✌😒
Sign In to comment.