[JET] Fortress

Comments

• Finally got the overflown flag. That was really awesome, and it ain't done yet! :)

digs deeper

Maglok

• stuck on command, I see the things, i have two ideas but can't seem to get them to work if anyone available hit me up would love a nudge

• Can't seem to dig deep enough, anyone willing to lend a hand? Or a shovel?

• edited May 2019

Having trouble going deeper. I dug up enough to find other url's, but im not sure where else to start look to go deeper. Any help?

• Having trouble with "Secret Message". I reversed function but missing key. Anyone can help?

• Stuck with "Command" - the only interesting thig that I found after bypassing authentication is a cke***or plugin for the dashboard but I have no idea how to use it. Is a dead end? Please, PM me somebody.

• anyone able to give hint for member manager and memo

• Got overflown. Now i'm alex any hints with the key about secret message?

• Hi im stuck in Digging In ? could anybody PM me with some hints or spoilers.

• I think i was moving too fast cause I completely missed the Going Deeper flag xD

Hack The Box

• @senorbueno if you found login page double check the source

-Keep Learning
  • Type your comment> @zauxzaux said:

@senorbueno if you found login page double check the source

Yep i had already ended up going back..i should have phrased that more as "this is fun!"

Hack The Box

• Could someone pls pm me on how to find login page? tried different stuff but nothing with success

• edited June 2019

anyone able to give me a hint on digging in... and going deeper if so that would be amazing thanks, dm me on HTB username is the same

• dm me in HTB is you can user name is the same

• Can someone pm me to give me an hint about secret message?

• Type your comment> @C1tad31 said:

anyone able to give me a hint on digging in... and going deeper if so that would be amazing thanks, dm me on HTB username is the same

"DIG" into port 53 :)

• Greetings to everyone who is storming the Fortress!

I solved all steps but MemberManager.
    If you need nudge or would nudge me or want to discuss any step, feel free to pm.

tabacci

• Is there source or a binary we're supposed to have access to for overflown and some of the others? Not seeing anything for these.

• Who can help me with Jet Fortress?

• bypassing authentication is supposed to be done bruteforcing or sqli or other bypass method? I'm stuck there

• Type your comment> @Anyway said:

bypassing authentication is supposed to be done bruteforcing or sqli or other bypass method? I'm stuck there

Try them all :P

• Type your comment> @DaChef said:

Try them all :P

OK, will try again hydra, burpsuite intruder, sqlmap, sqli etc.

• Maybe I am missing something really obvious, but can someone give me a nudge for "Digging in..."? I know I am supposed to find url's but I just can't...

amra13579l

• Anyone throw a nudge on command. It looks like 1 of three thing but I am not really seeing what needs to be done.

• Type your comment> @amra13579 said:

Maybe I am missing something really obvious, but can someone give me a nudge for "Digging in..."? I know I am supposed to find url's but I just can't...

start /dig/ging in

v1ew-s0urce.flv
  • so i'm up to command and i can smell the vuln, just have no idea how to go about exploiting it. Any tips?

Hack The Box
    ~ Halpless Technoweenie ~

• edited July 2019

Just started Fortress. Pretty cool so far.

OSCP | Sec+

• Type your comment> @scottmorrison said:

so i'm up to command and i can smell the vuln, just have no idea how to go about exploiting it. Any tips?

Break it to see how it works... research.

• how i'm supposed to digging in i used all the dig options & zo*e tr****er but no luck, any hint about this step !?

No Hack No Life ✌😒
Sign In to comment.