Forensics: MarketDump

Just got it after about an hour :slight_smile: Lots of fun. Notepad++ was a great help.

I do it in few minutes after while of consulting. Lots of fun with many text.
If you wanna help - just PM me :slight_smile:

■■■ :frowning: still with the hints from this topic I can’t solve it yet …

Thank you @Peyphour and @Anvillian

hello friend,
who could help me??
thank you

Tip: Analyze the evidence calmly, do not let the boredom take care of you !

yuk - anyone? I have the data but I don’t find the correct tool/ algorithm for the last step. (and I’m totally bored :wink: )

got it … had the right content but somehow … no worries, it’s easy. CyberChef, again, is a good choice.

I found 2 interesting numbers (well actualy more but 2 long ones) tried the Chef’s magic but I get only gibberish as a result. Working on this for hours now … what am I missing PM would be appriciated :smile:

Hey, found the event quite easily. Can see what has happened but as others have said the question for this challenge is very misleading.

Anyway can I please get a nudge on the decoding of the string found? I’ve tried the usual common encoding forms and don’t get anything back.

Nvm got it

Was looking at the wrong numbers, found the right one and got it !

Really cool challenge :slight_smile: CyberChef! what a tool!

Type your comment> @Wolfstorm said:

Just solved this as well, quite an interesting challenge. Note that there are two of the same string, but there’s plenty of numbers :wink:

Hit me up if you need assistance!

Thanks for the hint!

Anyone can give me a hand to identify decoding method?

COuple of hints:

1. ‘strings’
  2. CyberChef should be your ‘base’

Not sure if I’m using the wireshark right way. Found the first string really quick, and CyberChef saves my ■■■ again :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @mach1ne said:

COuple of hints:

1. ‘strings’
  2. CyberChef should be your ‘base’

These two hints are the sufficient to solve the challenge.

Yeah the challenge header is misleading…dont get bored, the flag is closer than you thought

Picking the longest string was a thing xD
PM if you’re stuck