Arkham

stuck on way forward to admin, have two users, nudge appreciated if someone has time. cheers.

Cracking for the password…

Gmmm, playing with this box for a day but can’t ping myself…
any gentle nudge appreciated!
edit: nvm finally able to ping myself. onto user. what a hard and nice box!

Type your comment> @s0lari said:

Managed to get the string from relevant files from the img. Need some help on how to decrypt viewst and also how to encrypt using secret. Any nudges welcome!

same spot

Nice box, for user - read the sources…

can anyone tell me what to do after getting secret and other stuff from t****ct?

I’d also take any hints on where to go next after Bruce has been exhausted and his ability to take a b*****.img is in question. I feel like going after the faces vse is next but not connecting the dots on successfully getting a decrypted/deserialized object or how to utilize that once I have. New to all this stuff but hate to give up, been a few days now though lol

Please PM, Someone give a hint how to fix 500 and get ping back to my machine?

I too am stuck at the point of trying to ping back to my machine, but keep getting 500. Can someone please PM me with some tips on how to format my payload?

Type your comment> @watashiwaojsn said:

Gmmm, playing with this box for a day but can’t ping myself…
any gentle nudge appreciated!
edit: nvm finally able to ping myself. onto user. what a hard and nice box!

After getting the user shell, stuck at privesc for days. mmmm.
Anyone at the same point?

edit : Finally rooted with reverse shell ! Wow! Surprised old technique still woked even today. Live off the land!
edit 2: compared the solutions but seems my painless way was not mentioned anywhere

Any Hint about priv esc to root? I guess already have a B***** user and password after get an image…

Can someone help me with foothold-user? I found .img and dir with ***cat files in it, but i have no idea how they can be useful. Also found some methods, but cant properly interact with them yet.

a

Do we need Batman credentials to become Batman?

Need a nudge regarding faces. I understand it’s b64 but can’t seem to get anything good out of it to start with the secret

PM with any help on privesc. I have shell with admin user, but struggling to get to SYSTEM with de***er and uc blocking all attempting. No joy leveraging win system binaries with autoelevate since they all return access denied. thanks so much!

I am able to ping myself and trigger the download of a file that I’m hosting. But I cannot execute that file to get a reverse shell. Tried different payloads and obfuscations but cannot get user. Any pointers?

Can someone PM me ?
I’m able to exploit some flaw but i’m totally blocked right now.
I can only ping myself …

deleted

Currently having issues with the number 500. I believe I need to append something to the beginning of my payload, but am unsure of the format. Any assistance is greatly appreciated!