Jarvis

Root. Good box, rehash on some techniques I haven’t needed in a while. Happy to give a nudge if you’re stuck.

Struggling to get a foothold - examined rooms without much result. Any pointers? :slight_smile:

Whats the difference between 6 and room 1… are they truly = to each other.

If anyone can provide any hints i would appreciate a DM for this box.

Got root. Good box, very realistic. Learned for sy…l Thanks for creators and thanks @rubenix for help in my final step.

Hey All; Need some help with privesc from pepper to root. Can someone DM please. Been on this back way too long. Thanks!

/

i am stuck on rooms , dont know where to process and what to look on the rooms , every post is saying to looked in room , i have looked into it hundred times but still nothing, help me plz

Got root. Amazing box. Thanks a lot @bing0o for help :wink:

Type your comment> @MetinYigit said:

Got root. Amazing box. Thanks a lot @bing0o for help :wink:

@MetinYigit you’re welcome my friend, congrats :smile:

Fun box. Some people here seems to be talking about creds, however I did not use any creds at a single place… weird.

Rooted! Really nice box. Feel free to PM for hints.

Rooted! .Thanks to all people helped me. PM for hints.

Very nice machine, I wasted a lot of time on the first part because I overestimated it. For root, use what’s under your eyes,
sometimes you are root without being root.

Rooted! Very nice machine, learned a lot! My favourite box yet, big thx to @manulqwerty and @Ghostpp7 !
Thank you @ThunderB for the hint! It spinned me out from my brain loop:)
Feel free to PM for hints.

Awesome box! Thx @manulqwerty & @Ghostpp7 for a solid challenge! User was an exceptionally nice experience, and found two slightly different paths towards obtaining a shell although the vulnerability is the same – I’m guessing that there are even more ways to do this.
I found root pretty much by thourogh f********m enumeration, but am a bit puzzeled on what configuration flaw would lead to this privelege escallation method as this would not normally occur on any linux box for all I know. If you know more on the underlying configuration; I am all ears.

Nice box, got a little stuck on Syntax at the end but Enjoyable…

anyone able to assist in helping me do local priv esc. stuck with www-data user

Type your comment> @barondune said:

look for something that does not belong to you but you can borrow. :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @Jumecittu said:

Type your comment> @barondune said:

look for something that does not belong to you but you can borrow. :slight_smile:

Thx man. I was able to figure out user. Stuck on root