Jarvis

rooted!!!
any hint, pm
thx for clue

Now that I just rooted the box I am very curious about how the foothold has been performed via PMA or the referenced room as I ‘mapped’ my way in.

Besides that I enjoyed the box being straight forward … enum, spot, research, exploit for all stages.

Thanks!

Hi everyone. reverseoshell more user **** r obtained.Now go to the SYSTEM administrator.
Tanks you all for the suggestions

EDIT: Locked on Po **** k error.any help? pm please

Yay. Got Root. Thanks @bing0o for all the DM help, everyone else for the many many clues in this thread, and whichever user left a copy of the file I needed to copy to get root lying around :wink:

Now just to understand what I actually did :slight_smile:

AA! Rooted!! :slight_smile: if anybody need help, just PM me :slight_smile:

I already red all the hints of this threat , but i’m stuck, i can’t run spy with another user ps , i tried many tricks with sudo and su , but I can’t, Someone has a nudge?

Root. Good box, rehash on some techniques I haven’t needed in a while. Happy to give a nudge if you’re stuck.

Struggling to get a foothold - examined rooms without much result. Any pointers? :slight_smile:

Whats the difference between 6 and room 1… are they truly = to each other.

If anyone can provide any hints i would appreciate a DM for this box.

Got root. Good box, very realistic. Learned for sy…l Thanks for creators and thanks @rubenix for help in my final step.

Hey All; Need some help with privesc from pepper to root. Can someone DM please. Been on this back way too long. Thanks!

/

i am stuck on rooms , dont know where to process and what to look on the rooms , every post is saying to looked in room , i have looked into it hundred times but still nothing, help me plz

Got root. Amazing box. Thanks a lot @bing0o for help :wink:

Type your comment> @MetinYigit said:

Got root. Amazing box. Thanks a lot @bing0o for help :wink:

@MetinYigit you’re welcome my friend, congrats :smile:

Fun box. Some people here seems to be talking about creds, however I did not use any creds at a single place… weird.

Rooted! Really nice box. Feel free to PM for hints.

Rooted! .Thanks to all people helped me. PM for hints.

Very nice machine, I wasted a lot of time on the first part because I overestimated it. For root, use what’s under your eyes,
sometimes you are root without being root.