August

At least they care for those people. Most of them are talented.

Type your comment> @StayNe said:

Now first blood is gone the hint you should of got if I knew it was gonna be 30 points is this: Keyboards.
That’s the field that august and christopher both worked in.

should get the individuals with some google searches and then make your own cipher ((: sry not sry

It is really hard to finish the challenge without seeing this comment.

solved, a good challenge, but without the suggestions here it was not easy to solve it.

I could use some help here, please
I have the right “cipher”, but the result I’m getting is not correct.
Anyone?

Just finished it :slight_smile:

Hi @StayNe thanks for the updated clue - definitely made the challenge achievable.

False starts aside, I enjoyed this challenge for a few reasons. I got to confirm my analysis techniques when looking at something new / unseen. It turns out that most of my assessments that were based on the data I had were correct, and it made me think a lot about some possible new variants to traditional ciphers that I might play with down the track.

I’ve never created my own challenge before, but one day I might be able to draw a direct line from doing this challenge to trying out one of my own, and I think that’s a pretty awesome outcome.

Thanks for setting the challenge!

Thank you for the challenge. Very interesting and different.

Almost passed out but @GibParadox saved my a** from drowning xDD
and the left keyword was a legit blackhole. dcode. dead.

Okay, so I got to the Chris part, but don’t know where to go from there. Sorry, I’m new to crypto. Any help?

I actually really enjoyed the randomness to this challenge and the guessing game behind it. I didn’t even see the massive clue by @StayNe until after I completed it, but I’d say it definitely should be more than 30 points! This is definitely creative and I like the ideology behind it. @StayNe, don’t let the response some have had for this challenge deter you from making more! I loved it.

If anyone needs guidance, I’m happy to help. Feel free to PM me!

Simple challenge but can be easily overlooked. Couldn’t have done it without @pingpong help. Thank you for the challenge @StayNe .
Tips for you guys: Trust Wiki

Done.

I did something very similar once, but without the second hint gave by @StayNe , I think I would have spent hours on end in order to solve this.

An easy challenge… once you have the right tip, of course.

Got it but took a nudge to get it. Anyone needs help Message Me.

This challenge was very hard, but incredibly worth it! I would be happy to help, so feel free to PM me!

• Sam

This challenge is very bad, and I don’t think it’s the authors 100% responsibility.

The hints are very confusing and misleading, maybe the author doesn’t have much experience ? (looking at his profile).

Spoiler Removed

Solved…but without hints it’s very hard!!!

Just done this one, I got into a few rabbit holes as I literally thought I had to come up with a decipher! But some hints do make it easier.

It is a good challenge in terms of thinking out of the box, so thank you @StayNe for coming up with it.

This challenge won’t that too hard when you found the right cipher . Don’t overthink too much just follow by the hints and done .