Bastion

Got it. If you want to help. Feel free to PM.

Rooted! Thanks to everybody some hints in the post was the only thing needed to get me out the rabbit hole ;-D

Getting user… must I download 5GB .vhd ? So sad

Type your comment> @sayanthanpera said:

Just mount it dude. There’s a note on the share that even mentions that.

Type your comment> @hva said:

Type your comment> @sayanthanpera said:

Just mount it dude. There’s a note on the share that even mentions that.

Thanks dude

I’m doing an i******l with J am I just wasting my time?

I get administrator pass. Help me, what I need to do next?

Type your comment> @lambord9 said:

Nothing matters, rooted… :slight_smile:

I have problems with this ****decrypt.py script.I t can’t install cryptodome module and Icouldn’t solve it.Is there anyone else who has the same problem?

I need help with enumeration, my first windows box after 3 linuxes, please DM

Type your comment> @lambord9 said:

Just open file “root.txt” in Desktop folder and submit the code to get the Flag.

I’m having a huge issue trying to decrypt S#M and S##TEM files. I’m trying to use m#m#k#tz but It takes S#M and S##TEM files from the VM, not the ones that I have leached from the machine.

This machine gives me serious headaches, but it’s fun. If anyone has any clue on how I can transform my own S#M and S##TEM files into .hiv files for further decrypt with m#m#k#tz please hit me up.

Type your comment> @halisha said:

I’m having a huge issue trying to decrypt S#M and S##TEM files. I’m trying to use m#m#k#tz but It takes S#M and S##TEM files from the VM, not the ones that I have leached from the machine.

This machine gives me serious headaches, but it’s fun. If anyone has any clue on how I can transform my own S#M and S##TEM files into .hiv files for further decrypt with m#m#k#tz please hit me up.

You don’t need M#m#k#tz. Easier way to do it :wink:

Root! Good Machine

Got root.txt! Thank you for the dudde who did the python script. All done in linux.

Type your comment> @Tugzen said:

Hi Guys,I could get the user.txt
But ı couldn’t crack the S*M file with john .I just could able to do it online via hashkiller.If someone can crack via John,please send me a PM.I really wonder what is my mistake.

Thanks

Look at how long it took for root first blood. Read the rule for box submissions specifically on crackable password hashes.

Maybe there is an easier way.

Type your comment> @KeyboardCaper said:

Hi Guys,I could get the user.txt
But ı couldn’t crack the S*M file with john .I just could able to do it online via hashkiller.If someone can crack via John,please send me a PM.I really wonder what is my mistake.

Thanks

Look at how long it took for root first blood. Read the rule for box submissions specifically on crackable password hashes.

Maybe there is an easier way.

John works fine, just need to be specific (hashcat also work)

I have problems with this ****decrypt.py script.I t can’t install cryptodome module and Icouldn’t solve it.Is there anyone else who has the same problem?

Hey, I can help you with the script. PM me for assistance with the script :slight_smile:

Hey guys, having problem with bkhive on ParrotSec, looks like it doesn’t install. Anyone knows an alternative?

Hello everyone,
This is my first attempt at breaking a box, have never done that. I would appreciate if someone could contact me to to give me some guiding tips how to do it since I am stuck.

I enumerated it and so far got:
Administrator and probably hashed password
and I do not know if that supposed to be part of it but I got the username of a creator and probably hashed password.

I would really appreciate guidance.