Craft

Really good box so far. Haven’t got a shell yet but I think I know what I need to do.

I’m on the page where I think I need to do something with those b**w options?! But no idea how to use it…

always them java guys…

deleted

Spoiler Removed

Does it have anything to do with cracking the J** t***n ?

I came to d****r… I have no idea to go more…

quite not sure as I got the user flag (seems to be correct format - same to previous flags I’ve seen here), but HTB shows me it’s incorrect.

Type your comment> @PL4Y said:

how did you structure the r*****t so that it accepts the t**** ???

I think I am having the same problem. I found Ds T*****, but keep getting invalid. Are we able to generate our own, or is the formatting that D used wrong?

Type your comment> @sayanthanpera said:

I came to d****r… I have no idea to go more…

Me too. Don’t see a way to escape. Found a few sensitive “settings” thereafter. Seems like they would be useful against the va***, but I cannot seem to arrive at the correct user/pw combo to auth.

Is user flag located after d****r?

Serious question - is it possible that the user flag is not in the user home directory as it’s written in the rules?

It is in the correct place

@adamczi said:
Serious question - is it possible that the user flag is not in the user home directory as it’s written in the rules?

You’re correct, I just realised that. Thanks
this is a very cool machine btw :slight_smile:

Been looking at the repos for a couple of hours, and I’m still a bit stuck. Would appreciate if someone could DM me a hint.

Pretty nice and realistic box, totally worth the hustle.

Loved it. Thanks @rotarydrone

Learn new things.Thanks @rotarydrone .
User is full of stuck and Root is easy one for me xD

Spoiler Removed

Very realistic box. Silicon valley theme was a fun addition, i was almost expecting a glorious readme by Bachman :smiley: Thanks @rotarydrone looking forward to your next boxes.