Craft

Hi, craft machine

:smile:

Thereā€™s more to exploreā€¦

Just got a shell. Going forward, good box until now.

Really good box so far. Havenā€™t got a shell yet but I think I know what I need to do.

Iā€™m on the page where I think I need to do something with those b**w options?! But no idea how to use itā€¦

always them java guysā€¦

deleted

Spoiler Removed

Does it have anything to do with cracking the J** t***n ?

I came to d****rā€¦ I have no idea to go moreā€¦

quite not sure as I got the user flag (seems to be correct format - same to previous flags Iā€™ve seen here), but HTB shows me itā€™s incorrect.

Type your comment> @PL4Y said:

how did you structure the r*****t so that it accepts the t**** ???

I think I am having the same problem. I found Ds T*****, but keep getting invalid. Are we able to generate our own, or is the formatting that D used wrong?

Type your comment> @sayanthanpera said:

I came to d****rā€¦ I have no idea to go moreā€¦

Me too. Donā€™t see a way to escape. Found a few sensitive ā€œsettingsā€ thereafter. Seems like they would be useful against the va***, but I cannot seem to arrive at the correct user/pw combo to auth.

Is user flag located after d****r?

Serious question - is it possible that the user flag is not in the user home directory as itā€™s written in the rules?

It is in the correct place

@adamczi said:
Serious question - is it possible that the user flag is not in the user home directory as itā€™s written in the rules?

Youā€™re correct, I just realised that. Thanks
this is a very cool machine btw :slight_smile:

Been looking at the repos for a couple of hours, and Iā€™m still a bit stuck. Would appreciate if someone could DM me a hint.

Pretty nice and realistic box, totally worth the hustle.