LaCasaDePapel

Hi guys, I am stuck with cer*** generation, I double checked every single step but I still run into the same error from the server… Please PM me if you managed to do this step :wink:

Problem solved, just PM me if you are struggling with the cer********

Finally got root!! Thanks to everyone who was willing to dialog with me in PM!!

If anyone is stuck PM me, i’m willing to offer a nudge on root. I was able to get a reverse shell. I know it’s been said before, but if you take a step back and look at what you’re presented with once you are in, the solution is staring you right in the face.

finally managed to get https working but its on chrome (p****2 file). can some tell us why it is not working on firefox?

Hey everyone,

I’m a bit new to working with the services running on this box. If someone has some resources and old writeups to help guide me I’d greatly appreciate it.

jeez port 443 is twitchy

finally rooted… wasn`t too keen on user, but root was good fun

I don get the point with the permissions in /home

pwned user.txt. thanks to @el3ctr0 and @jfx41. moving on to root :relaxed:

finally got user.txt! now on to root! PM if struggling

finally rootd. thanks to @Itri3d and @ScreenSlav3r.

An interesting box! Rooted after a bit of back and forth and probably like others, looking past what was already in front of me for a while :smile:

User: 443 appeared a little flaky for me, but you can work around it.
Root: Annoying hint: Permissions…

finally rooted, pm me if you need help

I also had problems that from Time to Time the jobs would not execute…

can someone give me a nudge on the statistics? im on the high port i can see things set and get things but don’t know what to do next.

Rooted. I don’t understand about permission mentioned before. But I can kill the Groot enemy and then born a new baby for that. It’s the right way? or someone trigger that magic button for me? PM :slight_smile:

I have created a crt file with op****l but page is still getting same error :frowning: Please pm me
EDIT: I got it

Type your comment> @J4rvis said:

no idea on how to go on with $***** , any hint?

show the file to see the next step

Type your comment> @montyongoXOR said:

is $****o a rabbit hole?

no

This machine in particular has been boggling my mind for quite some time… I’ve managed to get user, but I’ve yet to get a shell other than the old door. Can someone DM me a wee pointer about how I could go about getting a shell to start privesc?