NIbbles

for those who are using the meterpreter payload, try using other payloads

Logged in to the blog, but no clue what to do next. Any clues without spoiling?

@FloptimusCrime said:

Enumerate

@wirehack7 said:

@FloptimusCrime said:

Enumerate

Got the exploit, but “manual cleanup” thingy happening and i am out of resets for the day

What should i do after i got into the nibble log under blacklist protection

@stormworm29 Be patient. After 5 minutes your IP wont be on blacklist

you all need to stop overwriting the image.php every second

at last now I got in after an hour search for default user and pass. hehehe.

Having some issues getting a reverse shell to work… Could someone PM me please?

Good Evening,
I can not bruteforce a specific directory, it doesn’t work. I mean, dirb results me Calculating NOT_FOUND code…

I’ve some problem to interact with the IP. I almost ping. I don’t know why. Some have an idea ? Protection against bruteforcing I think. I’ve tried with other tools like wfuzz and a personal script. It’s the same.

When I browser the IP adresse, it’s extremely slow. Do I the only one ?

Thank you !!

This is got to be the worst box, as it just wont stop spinning. I have user and think i can do preves but ■■■■!

Any hints for privesc? Feeling like I’m pretty darn close but I’m stuck after getting the info I need after running the enum scripts

Nvm got it :slight_smile:

Stuck with backdoor in PHP. The website doesn’t want it and I don’t understand.

Is there a protection of PHP ? 'cause my php files I want to upload, doesn’t work… any idea ?

for those on priv esc: after you see what you are allowed to do, and you try to do it, make sure you are doing EXACTLY what you saw you are allowed to do.

if thats vague, pm me and tell me where youre at.

It’s OK, I’ve rooted the server yesterday :wink: thanks

How many login attempts can you make before you end up on the blacklist? Any more clue to guess the user?

@gorias said:
Anyone got any further hints on initial pw, im sure its staring me in the face, but its driving me nuts

EDIT: ignore me

So frustrating seeing everyone posting how easy the login/password is. Feels like i tried every word connected to the page and soon all of the top-500-worst-passwords.txt list. Lol