The Future Bender - Stego

It was a good challenge Frey.
The difficulty as brainf*ck is way off. I would say its somewhere in the middle.
The thing that got me a little bit was with the flag lowers/uppers. But now Frey cleared that up.
In case he was not clear: Flag is all lowercase.

Can’t really quote you all up so i’ll say it here.

@alamot You just overthinked to much, when there was no need to obviously.

@w31rd0 You don’t, and i never said that you need to know previous challenge’s that’s why i said cause we saw it and did it plenty of times on another challenges too. it was a reference to guide you towards using lowercase,therefore you better start doing some actual CTF’S to train yourself up better rather than doing the easy ones on HTB, no hard feelings but yeah. I’ll suggest you catching up the PicoCTF

@Rayz Thanks for enjoying the short journey, if you have watched the show no wonder you found it easily, as about the flag yeah cleared that out on alamots comment.

Done.

After reading the thread, I have to say I can’t understand the hate…
Maybe it should be in the Misc category, since it is not all stego.
But other than that, guys… give @Frey a break

@Frey Have never watched the show…I just googled a lot about the binary code .

@GibParadox Ohboi, hope the other challenge gets released to :joy:

It is a challenge of intuition but it is difficult without seeing the comments of this thread :slight_smile:

At first I thought that the letters in the image was something basic and it did not matter, but after reading Frey’s comment I managed to solve it

An interesting challenge @Frey

Thanks @samsepi0l for the nudge! I think I aged a little googling about the binary code.
Because there are 2 binary codes. Totalled by the challenge @Frey

Solved… but its the best stupid chall i never seen so far! i don’t understand how a “guessing chall” like that is accepted by hack the box… but nvm, just a lost of time

Type your comment> @VirtuL said:

Solved… but its the best stupid chall i never seen so far! i don’t understand how a “guessing chall” like that is accepted by hack the box… but nvm, just a lost of time

Type your comment> @Frey said:

Type your comment> @VirtuL said:

lol … Best reply ever :slight_smile:

Any more hints for this please? My brain starts to hurt now :smiley:

I’m stuck and overthinking this challenge anyone can help. The comments don’t help

@Frey The second part of this puzzle is quite time consuming. I’ve essentially been building my own wordlist from related terms so I can crack this puppy open. I’m up to 500 variations of words/phrases.

Any chance you could narrow the focus either here or in PM?

Type your comment> @rjamison said:

@Frey The second part of this puzzle is quite time consuming. I’ve essentially been building my own wordlist from related terms so I can crack this puppy open. I’m up to 500 variations of words/phrases.

@rjamison said:

I can’t really give out much, the thread already spoils almost all the steps on it. Never the less the last step requires some basic keywording searching imo. To narrow it down for you the first searching is your flag. How to mega spoil into your own challenge

@Frey I appreciate you taking the time. Like an idiot, I was overthinking it.

Nice challenge , Flag submission was the hard thing :smiley:

Type your comment> @xInSanity said:

Nice challenge , Flag submission was the hard thing :smiley:

Loled

Well, I think that pretty much about flag submission is the real brain ■■■■ thing with this challenge. I already (think) have the flag, but I’ve tried almost all combinations I can think of, and still not accepted. Thay may perfectly be it’s wrong or something XD.

I feel really stupid, can someone check on my flag? It’s a message all lowercases with spaces and / \.

Thanks in advance,

EDIT: don’t mind me. Solved XD.

This was really easy. If you guys need help DM me.

Here you have a writeup: