Valentine

Started the box still got nothing , can someone help me with a hint

Spoiler removed - Arrexel

@peek said:
Spoiler removed - Arrexel

This is a spoiler lol.

I think i found something but i am not sure where i am headed can someone help me

priv esc got me real stuck for the moment, time to walk away for a bit

scratch that: facepalm

could you give me a hint for ssh passphrase ?

Valentine is DirtyHeart … :wink:

could you give me one more hint about user of server ?

I get what the pic is saying but after I exploit that vuln I get useless data. I see a decoding page, does that mean anything? Hints welcome.

@Raphaeangelo said:
I get what the pic is saying but after I exploit that vuln I get useless data. I see a decoding page, does that mean anything? Hints welcome.

Your on the right track keep doing that until you find something useful.

Well @G0liath I was exploiting that vuln as well, and I did find something useful. I just don’t know where to use it. It definitely has to do with something I found way earlier. but i’ve been going down that rabbit hole and havent found anything that works yet.

@youngchang said:
Well @G0liath I was exploiting that vuln as well, and I did find something useful. I just don’t know where to use it. It definitely has to do with something I found way earlier. but i’ve been going down that rabbit hole and havent found anything that works yet.

Look at the previous comments enumeration, enumeration, and more enumeration will get you what you need. The more you find the pieces will fall together.

@G0liath said:
Look at the previous comments enumeration, enumeration, and more enumeration will get you what you need. The more you find the pieces will fall together.

@G0liath yeah I saw the other port open. and I have a couple things that i’m pretty sure are used with that protocol. But i can’t get it to work. this is what i meant by rabbit hole.

or maybe i’m way off base here.

please help me, i’m stack in priv esc

Got passphrase but no clue on username. can someone help

just look the filename

valentine rooted

Need help on getting root. Looked at LinEnum but still have no idea what to find for.

@G0liath said:

@Raphaeangelo said:

Your on the right track keep doing that until you find something useful.

I’ve been re-running that exploit for awhile now and I only see useless data or its there and I have no idea what I’m looking for. Can I get a hint of what I should be looking for here?