Player

Iā€™ve found the hash for the IDE through another vuln. Do I need to crack/bruteforce this hash to login? Iā€™ve tried rockyou, but that didnā€™t work.

Type your comment> @12thRockyou said:

the first vulnerability / exploit was one of my favourites Iā€™ve seen. Enjoyed the box :smile: thanks

Yes, I know which one you are talking about, the exploit that stood out was very fun, but like I said, I still think the initial foothold was a bit of a stretch :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @12thRockyou said:

the first vulnerability / exploit was one of my favourites Iā€™ve seen. Enjoyed the box :smile: thanks

Welcome.

What kind of magic is that :open_mouth: ? Amazed.

Type your comment> @davidlightman said:

What kind of magic is that :open_mouth: ? Amazed.

Magik

Rooted, after a good time, thanks for the box she is great ! :smiley:

Type your comment> @Seepckoa said:

@Seepckoa said:
Welcome <3

@halfluke said:

Found some vhosts, found the ā€œhintsā€ to what is wrong with the site(s), found some names in an answer to a url request, found source of the countdown (client side), found a login. And stuck, next step unknown :smile:

Iā€™m at the same step.

Iā€™ve enumerated a bit and know what app is running on one of the su***** and a RCE exploit for it, but still no creds for that login. Iā€™m wondering if limited brute forcing for that login page is necessary, iā€™ve got a few users to try from other services. :smiley:

Brrr

Very nice box @MrR3boot, I enjoyed it a lot.

Type your comment> @snowscan said:

Very nice box @MrR3boot, I enjoyed it a lot.

Awesome. Thanks for the feedback @snowscan.

rooted ā€¦ very good box. I enjoyed a lot and learned a lot

Type your comment> @gokuKaioKen said:

rooted ā€¦ very good box. I enjoyed a lot and learned a lot

:smile:

Hii! Nice machine! IĀ“ve found a codeā€¦ but i dont know what to do with it. I m also looking an imageā€¦not sure about if it means smthing.

Any hint? :blush:

Spoiler Removed

This is probably one of my favorite active machines so far :slight_smile: The root was amazing.

Thanks @MrR3boot !

Great box, I enjoyed it. but the initial part was insane

Type your comment> @Ryan412 said:

This is probably one of my favorite active machines so far :slight_smile: The root was amazing.

Thanks @MrR3boot !

Welcome mate. Hope you had fun with it.

@kfupm said:
Great box, I enjoyed it. but the initial part was insane

Will play one more game in a while :wink:

This box definetely in my top 3 list now. The first initial part was a bit meh but I really liked every step overall especially the one everybody talked about . Great box. Thanks @MrR3boot !