[Spoiler alert!] Jeeves - cant get reverse powershell/meterpreter

I successfully got a reverse cmd shell on the machine with nc. But everytime I try to get a reverse powershell, it seems that the powershell execution hangs and I get no response. Also, I’m trying to get a reverse meterpreter but it says that it cant execute the .exe I’m using (generated with msfvenon -f exe). Is it an intended behaviour on the box or am I missing something?

Maybe you should find another way. Use your Googlefu.
And your post has kinda some spoilers :anguished:

@wirehack7 said:
Maybe you should find another way. Use your Googlefu.
And your post has kinda some spoilers :anguished:

Can you be more specific about the spoilers? I can try to edit it.

If it hangs maybe it’s not the way it works ( or you are not using the correct handler/payload )

u need to do some av evasion for your meterpreter payload

It was hard to get a meterpreter working in jeeves. I managed to have a stable one after a few days trying to finally realise that a meterpreter makes your life a bit easier but it’s not necessary at all to get admin rights.

i’ve found a way to get meterpreter but im stuck trying to priv esc. i dont like the windows prompt, that’s the main reason i wanted meterpreter.
any tips on priv esc on this box?

@luizfzs said:
i’ve found a way to get meterpreter but im stuck trying to priv esc. i dont like the windows prompt, that’s the main reason i wanted meterpreter.
any tips on priv esc on this box?

There are really enough hints in these forums on how to resolve the box. Dunno why you are too lazy to search. Also I don’t know why we need more spoilers about this box here.