Swagshop

Can someone help me? I think I have the right exploit because it works, but after a reset it doesn t work any more. Please PM me

Update: Sorry my mistake. I got it

Finally rooted but can’t buy anything in store all items are more expensive (Pound sterling to Sri Lankan Rupee, I’m still a student)

@DeepBlue5
@seanbrodie

thnx for help

Trying harder to understand how everyone is finding the admin panel. Neither directory enumeration nor analysis of all the exposed xml config files is turning up an admin uri for this box. Is everyone talking about the connect manager uri and just calling it admin?

Finally rooted!. was an interesting challenge to say the least

Type your comment> @daxorid said:

Trying harder to understand how everyone is finding the admin panel. Neither directory enumeration nor analysis of all the exposed xml config files is turning up an admin uri for this box. Is everyone talking about the connect manager uri and just calling it admin?

Search the web for help pages on setting up magneto, you’ll soon find what page you’re looking for.

As someone stated before the hardest part is user, root is basic old school, thanks for creating this machine, i learned much about package creation…Thanks

Almost everything seems to have gone dead including the site’s front page. I get 503 ‘service temporarily unavailable’ though I can still ping the box and its up. Anyone else getting them same / know why this has happened?

Type your comment> @kaosneverdied said:

Almost everything seems to have gone dead including the site’s front page. I get 503 ‘service temporarily unavailable’ though I can still ping the box and its up. Anyone else getting them same / know why this has happened?

Please resetting the box. it is a pain for sure

cant seem to get my syntax right for the priv esc… keep getting prompted for a password no matter what argument i use…

Can i get a nudge via pm please ty

hey guys some help plzz??
i have entered in the admin panel , and in to the m***** co***** ,but i can not figure out how to upload a file ,i saw the upload section but dont know what file to upload
thanks

Type your comment> @cRANIUM1208 said:

cant seem to get my syntax right for the priv esc… keep getting prompted for a password no matter what argument i use…

Can i get a nudge via pm please ty

look at the privilege path where you are allow to run from

Guys it’s so frustrating. I’ve been trying for three days but nothing to do. […]

UPDATE: User gotcha! Now what about PrivEsc? I used L.E. what should i see? (this is my first privesc)

Finally managed user after a bit of a push in the right direction from @83114C140

Onwards and upwards to root!

Would someone please mind explaining what to do at admin screen. I got the RCE part. Good lord. Now im completely stuck.

I’m in the M****** C****** M*******. Trying to get user. Everytime I try to upload a script to get reverse shell everything goes 503. Drowning in Magento documentation trying to figure it out. I’m probs missing something obvious. Anyone willing to DM me a nudge in the right direction?

Finally owned the machine. It`s my second active machine owned, therefore I am very happy. It took me couple of hours to made it. I have to admit that i had to take a look at google to find out some things connected certainly to Magento Platform, but I think I made the machine almost by myself :slight_smile:

I have stucked at some stages but reading this topic helped a lot, especially in not wasting time on some scripts :smile:

DM me for hints if you want. The box was great fun.

Type your comment> @83114C140 said:

Guys it’s so frustrating. I’ve been trying for three days but nothing to do. […]

UPDATE: User gotcha! Now what about PrivEsc? I used L.E. what should i see? (this is my first privesc)

2 entire days but it’s gone! Finished! :slight_smile: I liked this, we need more real-life machines!

Guys I think I got everything to get root, but I don’t get a tty shell, is it really needed? Any help would be appreciated.

Rooted ! What a fun box !

Type your comment> @joshkor40 said:

Type your comment> @UIDEQUALSZERO said:

is anyone getting the following error with one of their exploits today?

tunnel = tunnel.group(1)
AttributeError: ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘group’

It was working fine for me yesterday and I changed the parameter accordingly, PM me

Same here bro!

Did you work a way round this?