Haystack

How to stop getting the broadcast?

Any hints for root?

While privesc, is it possible to switch to the user k***** without causing a denial of service?

stuck on the root, anyone with nice hints DM me please :smiley:

need help with root DM ME pls

Can someone PM me, trying to get LFI to work. Want to make sure I’m on the right path.

Can someone pm me for root.I think i’m on last step k***a lsh

Hmm. Still struggling with root. I think that I already created what is needed to get shell, but it’s not being executed. Any help will be appreciated.

PP

hello guys, how do we get into the machine ? i see ssh open, do we bruteforce it ? THANKS!

I have user and have gotten myself my initial foothold as s*******. For root I have tried enumerating the system and have found K***** but am having trouble finding the next step. If someone could PM me I’d be very appreciative! I will edit this post if I solve it, so if I’ve not edited it then I am still stuck.

do you guys bf ftp ? thanks!

Spoiler Removed

Hi guys… can i have a helping hand here? I have managed to find what’s on port 80 and have found the 4 indices on ES but not too sure where you guys have found the username needed?

anyone with hint for the root?

Any hints on whats next after decoding the base64 and finding the message ?

Type your comment> @hxmo said:

Type your comment> @el3ctr0 said:

Type your comment> @hxmo said:

:open_mouth:

@hxmo make sure you enumerate the box. From there you will find the next step.

Type your comment> @zac777 said:

@hxmo make sure you enumerate the box. From there you will find the next step.

yeah im sure ive enumerated all, the encoded message was actually the last thing i found after enuming everything possible - will need to go back to the box and see what i can think of that message meaning

Does anyone else have an issue with reconnecting the shell as k*****? If I try to get a more interactive shell or close it by mistake, rerunning my LFI doesn’t reestablish the connection.

EDIT: resetting the box helps, but not ideal

changing the name over your s****.j* allows the connection to reconnect.