Haystack

Type your comment> @Vex20k said:

I can only seem to find “s******y”, but not the password. I managed to dump all the data, should I keep looking within this data?

Username is not far away from password :slight_smile: Look at the data carefully.

Frustrating… I cannot even run a simple ‘ls’ cuz the ssh freezes. :-1:

I got user now I have access as someone else (k)… could someone drop me a hint on root at this point? The enumeration I’ve done isn’t getting me anywhere with priv esc so far.

Type your comment> @ismailyavuz said:

Type your comment> @Vex20k said:

I can only seem to find “s******y”, but not the password. I managed to dump all the data, should I keep looking within this data?

Username is not far away from password :slight_smile: Look at the data carefully.

Found! I think I re-read the entire dump like 3-4 times until I finally found it :slight_smile:

Need HINTS pls DM me!

Just got user, wow that was interesting. Looking back I enjoyed it! Frustrating at times, but that’s the area we work it.

Onto root.

I am on the last step to root. I found out what to do but cant trigger the event . Any hints?
Edit : Got shell but dont know if someone else triggered it

I have some doubts on this? Can i pm some1 who has already got root?

any nugde for root ? I enumerate i think most of yml and process but no luck so for…

I’m with @humurabbi … got root but not sure if I triggered it the right way or if someone else did. I tried to redo the steps and follow the process with pspy64 but the machine is a bit unstable with everyone running the exploits on it on eu-free . I think I did it right but would love a confirmation if someone just wants to drop me a PM and tell me what is the last command they used to trigger I would really appreciate…

How to stop getting the broadcast?

Any hints for root?

While privesc, is it possible to switch to the user k***** without causing a denial of service?

stuck on the root, anyone with nice hints DM me please :smiley:

need help with root DM ME pls

Can someone PM me, trying to get LFI to work. Want to make sure I’m on the right path.

Can someone pm me for root.I think i’m on last step k***a lsh

Hmm. Still struggling with root. I think that I already created what is needed to get shell, but it’s not being executed. Any help will be appreciated.

PP

hello guys, how do we get into the machine ? i see ssh open, do we bruteforce it ? THANKS!

I have user and have gotten myself my initial foothold as s*******. For root I have tried enumerating the system and have found K***** but am having trouble finding the next step. If someone could PM me I’d be very appreciative! I will edit this post if I solve it, so if I’ve not edited it then I am still stuck.