Jarvis

I must be blind or dumb because I’ve read through all the pages of the forum on this, and stared at every room and other than a picture being reused and some images not being called… I’m lost for a foothold. I am a no0b though so I’m probably missing a hint that is in neon with flashing lights…

Hello,

I am trying to create the last part required for root, but having issues with the editor. Could I get some help on this matter?

PP

EDIT: That’s fine. i got it and got root shell. If help is needed let me know.

PP

Type your comment> @elgastiom said:

Type your comment> @NightFury said:

Hi!

I’m completely stucked on privesc, i think i’ve found the point with s*******l but not sure about how can i use it… if someone could help me with a link to some resources that could help me to privesc…

Thanks!

Sent you a message.

I sent message to you xd

rootness! I was stuck on root for while. knew what i had to do but tripped up on a minor detail. thanks for the help HEXE. hit me up if anyone needs a nudge

Can someone PM me to assist me with user, I have access to the script, but I am struggling with some bash syntax. I am aware to the limitations of the script, but my methods to try and work around those limitations are not working as expected. Thanks

Hey! I’m pretty new and getting the hang of all of this. I was able to get to pr and I know that root has to do with s*****l but I have no idea where to go from here. Can someone give me a nudge or PM me an article that I could read to teach myself about this type of thing? Thanks so much in advance, I’d really appreciate it.

USER:
Sometimes, you don’t need google translate because the thing might be lying in the spanish

ROOT:
GTFObins privilege escalation cheat sheet comes in handy

Rooted!
Learned a few things with this box!

Happy to help if needed :slight_smile:

Just got root, learned a lot, especially that you have to go small steps :smiley:

Need help with priv esc
I feel it is something to do with s******** or p***
Tried both, but no luck

Hello, can anyone help me with one thing on the privilege escalation? I managed to do it once and get root but now that I’m doing it again it doesn’t work. Thank you

Never mind, I just found out what the error was! Great machine, kudos to the authors!

Oh)) User was pain in an a*s, downrated for that. The root part was quite good

can someone help me i am stuck in the rooms

Finally rooted, Thanks to everyone in this forum…
I was too stubborn, I didn’t realise my mistake…
NOTE: Don’t overcomplicate things … maybe you are just slicing down your chances

Rooted! Big thanks to @BINtendo and @Pp123 for the nudges. Really appreciated.
Foothold: don’t get too complicated, think basic
User: brush up on your programming knowledge
Root: ton of hints here already, but the one that helps the most is “weird misconfiguration”

Thanks to @xscorp7 for the following:

ROOT:
GTFObins privilege escalation cheat sheet comes in handy

I was having a very frustrating day until this comment. Each step took me ages but in the end I can say I really enjoyed this box. I’m not always the quickest to respond, but PM me if needing hints.

@zepz0p , nope. I got that too. Can be used to get user as well.

Finally rooted, Thanks to everyone in this forum.
Here are already really good tips … read them carefully then you know what to do :slight_smile:

@zepz0p why are you confused? I’m pretty sure that’s what everybody did. What do you see that implies otherwards?

::systemctl /h**/p**/***.service but im still stuck… no success