The Future of VIP

Hello,

I am also curious to know if you have a new specific date for the public beta?

Whatever, Thank you so much for your all beautiful work!

Hackthebox is amazing!

Type your comment> @nofunofunofun said:

Please add me in the Beta, I’m happy to provide feedbacks.

+1 for me. Happy to test

I want to know when the release of the new VIP labs

Type your comment> @l33ch said:

I want to know when the release of the new VIP labs

+1

Hey guys, we have just released our first VIP2.0 beta server in the EU. It has limited slots so grab one while you can! It features on-demand machine spawning for any machine in our retired pool. VIP users can switch VPNs here: Login :: Hack The Box :: Penetration Testing Labs

Note that you will need to re-download your connection pack after switching VPNs.

We ask that when you are finished with the VPN, if you do not plan to continue using it, that you switch back to a regular VIP server to allow other users to test it out. We are running this beta for one week to get an idea of resource usage with the new system. Have fun and happy hacking!

I’m in, this looks awesome, @g0blin

When I switch to Beta server, the retired machines work perfectly, but I cannot connect to the active machines

Active machines are not yet introduced on the Beta VIP. They will though when we release the final product.

Wait, so the new VIP system is active? In a beta section? I’ve been waiting to renew my VIP access until the dynamic loader was working on all retired systems.

Finally \o/ I can finish access!

@andrhtb said:

@Malone5923 said:
This is great. I never liked the idea of being subjected to only 20 retired machines to play with. I wish we can add Bitcoin as a form of payment aside from credit card.

+1

+1 this too. This is needed so badly. I know a couple dozen people that would get vip accounts if only they could pay with btc.

Why one machine can only be reset twice. It’s really unreasonable.

VIP users can reset machines as often as they wish. You may be referring to the “Resets” graph on the current VIP retired machine list. This will become redundant, and while it shows you have used all of your resets, you should in fact still be able to reset by clicking the reset button.

Signed up for VIP and haven’t experienced the old system. But love this new system.

Nicely done :slight_smile:

@g0blin I suggest to upgrade the number of machine one can run a time. Before we can play with more than one machine, now if I try to run another one I can’t.

Maybe you can upgrade to 2 or 3?

hey am i only one facing issues on vpn connection on the new vip system ??? Uable to connect to vip machines vpn stucks after sending initial packet!!!

Type your comment> @gowthamgopal said:

hey am i only one facing issues on vpn connection on the new vip system ??? Uable to connect to vip machines vpn stucks after sending initial packet!!!

I’ve been having problems the last 2 days as well.

ooo

@g0blin ========= Error
=======Machine not assigned to this lab.
i have started the machine eu-25 after that switched to eu-20 then back to eu-25 now i am unable to stop the machine meanwhile everytime i regenerated my connection pack and i cannot able to ping that machine.

Type your comment