Machine not assigned to lab??

I can’t seem to access machines after I terminate…“Machine not assigned to lab” message, yes I have switched labs and changed VPN. Problems, problems since the new layout and I am paid membership, any tips.

sometimes i felt the same issue.Also i can’t reset the machines.
its really frustrating now…

Type your comment> @offsecin said:

sometimes i felt the same issue.Also i can’t reset the machines.
its really frustrating now…

Totally agree, I can understand teething problems but very frustrating, Hopefully, someone will point us in the right direction, hopefully…

I have tried contacting with them,still haven’t got a reply from them.This is super frustrating.

Type your comment> @offsecin said:

I have tried contacting with them,still haven’t got a reply from them.This is super frustrating.

So out of curiosity and frustration I decided to change machine, I filtered my search down to the easy machines and tried to spawn swag shop and I got it assigned to me although it still shows writeup as my allocated machine I also appear to have swag shop and it is working, when I crack this I will try writeup again.

So basically I have,

Changed to VIP server
Obtained new connection pack
Made sure all previous connection packs where deleted
Reconnected and tried new machine even though I have not been able to leave the existing machine
After 2 mins a notification “machine assigned to the lab”
Yes on different machine now but things are working so…

Hope this works and you might get some help :slight_smile:

Not working at all… i TRIED many things (logout, disconnect from VPN, regenerate, try to pause machaine etc.) and always return the same message… : (

im in the same boat did you guys figure anything out

I had to regenerate a new vpn cert, log out and back in with the new vpn running. It seemed to be a problem when the layout was changing. If you are trying to terminate a machine to spawn another it is not instant either action takes around 2 mins