Haystack

Spanish or Vanish…!!..Lol

just got root

Type your comment> @adam12 said:

@Uvemode search Gtihub. You’ll find one.

Depending on your syntax, you can actually do it all without the tool anyways.

@farbs +1.

Spoiler Removed

Lol this box has probably the lowest upvote-to-downvote ratio of all the released machines.

At least the privesc is not too bad haha, but wow.

If anybody’s willing to help me on root privesc please DM me I’m so close but I’m tearing my elephant hair out.

Thank you

I got user from 22 but now can’t connect to sh why?I already got s***** and s***.**.**y.

i’m stuck here in enumeration part, any nudge would be helpful.

nice privesc. learned a lot about elk

I went from s**y user to being the ka user, but not sure how to get root from here. Is this a rabbit hole?

Finally Rooted.
I agree with the fact that root is much more fun than user :wink:

Type your comment> @zxctypo said:

I went from s**y user to being the ka user, but not sure how to get root from here. Is this a rabbit hole?

I think it is not.

I can only seem to find “s******y”, but not the password. I managed to dump all the data, should I keep looking within this data?

Type your comment> @Vex20k said:

I can only seem to find “s******y”, but not the password. I managed to dump all the data, should I keep looking within this data?

Username is not far away from password :slight_smile: Look at the data carefully.

Frustrating… I cannot even run a simple ‘ls’ cuz the ssh freezes. :-1:

I got user now I have access as someone else (k)… could someone drop me a hint on root at this point? The enumeration I’ve done isn’t getting me anywhere with priv esc so far.

Type your comment> @ismailyavuz said:

Type your comment> @Vex20k said:

Username is not far away from password :slight_smile: Look at the data carefully.

Found! I think I re-read the entire dump like 3-4 times until I finally found it :slight_smile:

Need HINTS pls DM me!

Just got user, wow that was interesting. Looking back I enjoyed it! Frustrating at times, but that’s the area we work it.

Onto root.