Jarvis

i’m going mad with root. any nudge over pm would really be appreciated

I got a reverse shell with w***a user and now i’m Stuck on the priv esc to the user.
Can someone give me a nudge?

@Mr0wl a linux enumeration script such as LinEnum or lse.sh should help

Just r00ted this box. Really enjoyed this box. Had a few issues with bad shells etc, but I kept spawning some new ones. If you’re on the road to root, and something isn’t working for you, try changing the directory. Happy hacking guys…

ROOOTED!

User: Swagshop machine (root) prepared me about this (not exactly the same, but in my case I used the same page tutorial), so from data to user in no time!

Root: Once you get s*******l is the key for privileges escalation, just google how create something related… is really easy don’t overthink ! If for some reason you can’t enable it, change shell (it fixed in my case)

PM if you need help

Finally got user :).
Just one hint: don’t think it’s an elaborate solution… it’s simple. Very simple.

Got Root.
Funny box. Thanks.

Stuck at priv esc. Can sb help ?

rooted. Thanks t4l0 for the hint

Rooted. Feel free to PM me if you need a nudge.

Now rooted. Spent more time than I should on foothold. Tips - Foothold: Explore the hotel and see if any odd behaviours, dont focus too much on one type of vuln. User - explore what can be done from the foothold, once seen keep experimenting. Root - loads of good hints here already.

I don’t get why use of a hyphen(-) results in “Got you”, if it is not listed in the forbidden characters.

Many many thanks to @EternalB1ue @palaziv and @t4l0 .

Rooted, big thanks to @Conda

need help for root!

Are we supposed to get an EOF error by running a certain script inside the box ?

I must be blind or dumb because I’ve read through all the pages of the forum on this, and stared at every room and other than a picture being reused and some images not being called… I’m lost for a foothold. I am a no0b though so I’m probably missing a hint that is in neon with flashing lights…

Hello,

I am trying to create the last part required for root, but having issues with the editor. Could I get some help on this matter?

PP

EDIT: That’s fine. i got it and got root shell. If help is needed let me know.

PP

Type your comment> @elgastiom said:

Type your comment> @NightFury said:

Hi!

I’m completely stucked on privesc, i think i’ve found the point with s*******l but not sure about how can i use it… if someone could help me with a link to some resources that could help me to privesc…

Thanks!

Sent you a message.

I sent message to you xd

rootness! I was stuck on root for while. knew what i had to do but tripped up on a minor detail. thanks for the help HEXE. hit me up if anyone needs a nudge