B A N N E D
really, wtf, two hours elapsed, and i’m still banned

My reverse shell doesn’t work :frowning:

Type your comment> @Dutch said:

My reverse shell doesn’t work :frowning:

Nevermind, I got fully interactive shell as w**-d***, but no access to flag

Type your comment

Hi all,

I need a hint for starting; is r____.php?__= the right path?

any hints for running s******y as p****r using the command so. I just get permission denied.

Type your comment> @p1azm0id said:

B A N N E D
really, wtf, two hours elapsed, and i’m still banned

The ban lasts 90 seconds. If you’re getting a ban message on the high port, you can read more about that in my past replies.

Spoiler Removed

Type your comment> @FlompyDoo said:

any hints for running s******y as p****r using the command so. I just get permission denied.

Any hint? I’m stuck at the same point

Hi Guys, Im stuck in jump from w**-*** to pr, I found the snake script in /v**//Ad**-U****/ and know how exploit this, but can’t look the way for jump to that User, I would be appreciate any hints.

got root…pm for hint…

@TigaxMT Thanks for the hint for getting the initial foothold, as soon as I got that it was no problem :slight_smile:

i dont know man but my escaping sucks. i can make the ping continue (including the injected string) but my injected string says permission denied on user flag. hope someone would dm me to correct it :smiley:

I dont Know how to exploit the rooms. Can anyone give me a nudge?

Finally got root, thank @EternalB1ue for your help in the last step, If anyone needs any help feel free to ping me :slight_smile:

just got user. learned a lot. moving on to root. thank you everyone

Rooted! I like this box. I thought this box was refreshing and my takeaway was to not forget about some basic checks when enumerating. I got too focused on one type of attack for the initial foothold. Getting user made me think a little outside the box to get what I needed. Root was not that bad and pretty straightforward.

I’m lost in pivoting to user p_____r. I understand that something must be done with the file s_______y especially with -p option. Any hint for abusing the option (I new remote shell with w_____a priv ?

Type your comment> @h0plite said:

I’m lost in pivoting to user p_____r. I understand that something must be done with the file s_______y especially with -p option. Any hint for abusing the option (I new remote shell with w_____a priv ?

There are lots of hints for how to do this in this forum thread already.

Rooted !

Really nice box ! PM me if you’re stuck :slight_smile: