Jarvis

Type your comment> @vmonem said:

I am stuck on the initial foothold:

I found:
Cookie Without H*** O*** Flag
p**MA*** CSRF
Tw * g Server Side Template Injection

but still stuck. any tips?

Hey!! Maybe you are looking at this too deep… Try and zoom out… look at some other very blatant parts of the page… Maybe explore the Sta** Hote*… Walk down the halls… search each room.

Stuck as w**-***a. Need to escalate to user. Can anyone help ?

I’m stuck at s*****r.py, trying to execute commands but I’m not finding any solution. Can someone PM me?

Rooted.

Root had me confused a bit. User was pretty straight forward.

B A N N E D
really, wtf, two hours elapsed, and i’m still banned

My reverse shell doesn’t work :frowning:

Type your comment> @Dutch said:

My reverse shell doesn’t work :frowning:

Nevermind, I got fully interactive shell as w**-d***, but no access to flag

Type your comment

Hi all,

I need a hint for starting; is r____.php?__= the right path?

any hints for running s******y as p****r using the command so. I just get permission denied.

Type your comment> @p1azm0id said:

B A N N E D
really, wtf, two hours elapsed, and i’m still banned

The ban lasts 90 seconds. If you’re getting a ban message on the high port, you can read more about that in my past replies.

Spoiler Removed

Type your comment> @FlompyDoo said:

any hints for running s******y as p****r using the command so. I just get permission denied.

Any hint? I’m stuck at the same point

Hi Guys, Im stuck in jump from w**-*** to pr, I found the snake script in /v**//Ad**-U****/ and know how exploit this, but can’t look the way for jump to that User, I would be appreciate any hints.

got root…pm for hint…

@TigaxMT Thanks for the hint for getting the initial foothold, as soon as I got that it was no problem :slight_smile:

i dont know man but my escaping sucks. i can make the ping continue (including the injected string) but my injected string says permission denied on user flag. hope someone would dm me to correct it :smiley:

I dont Know how to exploit the rooms. Can anyone give me a nudge?

Finally got root, thank @EternalB1ue for your help in the last step, If anyone needs any help feel free to ping me :slight_smile:

just got user. learned a lot. moving on to root. thank you everyone