Jarvis

I am root!!
Feel free to pm me,if you need any help.

ROOTED! Thanks @d3ck4rd and @picaro for the hints.

If you need help ping me

Rooted. Thanks @lonewolf and @picaro for the hints.

There are many hints in this topic, especially for the user … so I am going to nudge especially for root: The way to get root is to use a similar type of vuln as the one you used to get the user (p****r). Your enum scripts and a two-minute google search will give you what you will need for r00t.

P.S For the love of God, don’t reset the machine because “You have been banned for 90 secs”.

can someone pm me for user

I am stuck on the initial foothold:

I found:
Cookie Without H*** O*** Flag
p**MA*** CSRF
Tw * g Server Side Template Injection

but still stuck. any tips?

For anyone struggling with user and the s********y, i say, go back to your initial thinking about the reason you believe you can take advantage of it and make sure u understand what exactly means the clue that you found/read at the enumeration stage.

Ayy!! finally got root thanks to @MrBeardFace and @palaziv. Pretty cool box… path to root was interesting as ■■■■

Type your comment> @vmonem said:

I am stuck on the initial foothold:

I found:
Cookie Without H*** O*** Flag
p**MA*** CSRF
Tw * g Server Side Template Injection

but still stuck. any tips?

Hey!! Maybe you are looking at this too deep… Try and zoom out… look at some other very blatant parts of the page… Maybe explore the Sta** Hote*… Walk down the halls… search each room.

Stuck as w**-***a. Need to escalate to user. Can anyone help ?

I’m stuck at s*****r.py, trying to execute commands but I’m not finding any solution. Can someone PM me?

Rooted.

Root had me confused a bit. User was pretty straight forward.

B A N N E D
really, wtf, two hours elapsed, and i’m still banned

My reverse shell doesn’t work :frowning:

Type your comment> @Dutch said:

My reverse shell doesn’t work :frowning:

Nevermind, I got fully interactive shell as w**-d***, but no access to flag

Type your comment

Hi all,

I need a hint for starting; is r____.php?__= the right path?

any hints for running s******y as p****r using the command so. I just get permission denied.

Type your comment> @p1azm0id said:

B A N N E D
really, wtf, two hours elapsed, and i’m still banned

The ban lasts 90 seconds. If you’re getting a ban message on the high port, you can read more about that in my past replies.

Spoiler Removed

Type your comment> @FlompyDoo said:

any hints for running s******y as p****r using the command so. I just get permission denied.

Any hint? I’m stuck at the same point