Jarvis

I got shell was w**-***a user and i have found s______.py but i can’t bypass those forbidden characters! I really have no clue of what other characters i can use to accomplish what i need to :-/
Can anyone point in the right direction?

Type your comment> @snox said:

I got shell was w**-***a user and i have found s______.py but i can’t bypass those forbidden characters! I really have no clue of what other characters i can use to accomplish what i need to :-/

There are both a bunch of less obvious hints as well as a couple links to the answer to this question in this thread if you just read back through it. :wink:

I> @deviate said:

Type your comment> @snox said:

There are both a bunch of less obvious hints as well as a couple links to the answer to this question in this thread if you just read back through it. :wink:

I did, but i couldn’t make sense of it… until now! :stuck_out_tongue:
I had no idea that method existed! Thanks @TigaxMT for pointing me in the right direction.

can someone help me i am stuck in the rooms

Type your comment> @marki2121 said:

can someone help me i am stuck in the rooms

Several classes of vulnerabilities are related to code accepting user input and not properly validating or sanitizing that input. How can you provide input to scripts on this site? If you play with those inputs, can you cause errors or unexpected behaviors? If so, what might that mean?

I am root!!
Feel free to pm me,if you need any help.

ROOTED! Thanks @d3ck4rd and @picaro for the hints.

If you need help ping me

Rooted. Thanks @lonewolf and @picaro for the hints.

There are many hints in this topic, especially for the user … so I am going to nudge especially for root: The way to get root is to use a similar type of vuln as the one you used to get the user (p****r). Your enum scripts and a two-minute google search will give you what you will need for r00t.

P.S For the love of God, don’t reset the machine because “You have been banned for 90 secs”.

can someone pm me for user

I am stuck on the initial foothold:

I found:
Cookie Without H*** O*** Flag
p**MA*** CSRF
Tw * g Server Side Template Injection

but still stuck. any tips?

For anyone struggling with user and the s********y, i say, go back to your initial thinking about the reason you believe you can take advantage of it and make sure u understand what exactly means the clue that you found/read at the enumeration stage.

Ayy!! finally got root thanks to @MrBeardFace and @palaziv. Pretty cool box… path to root was interesting as ■■■■

Type your comment> @vmonem said:

I am stuck on the initial foothold:

I found:
Cookie Without H*** O*** Flag
p**MA*** CSRF
Tw * g Server Side Template Injection

but still stuck. any tips?

Hey!! Maybe you are looking at this too deep… Try and zoom out… look at some other very blatant parts of the page… Maybe explore the Sta** Hote*… Walk down the halls… search each room.

Stuck as w**-***a. Need to escalate to user. Can anyone help ?

I’m stuck at s*****r.py, trying to execute commands but I’m not finding any solution. Can someone PM me?

Rooted.

Root had me confused a bit. User was pretty straight forward.

B A N N E D
really, wtf, two hours elapsed, and i’m still banned

My reverse shell doesn’t work :frowning:

Type your comment> @Dutch said:

My reverse shell doesn’t work :frowning:

Nevermind, I got fully interactive shell as w**-d***, but no access to flag

Type your comment