Jarvis

Type your comment> @hoodedfigure said:

Type your comment> @keithschm said:

Type your comment> @aasiakhan said:

I am stuck on s********y. Can anyone help me out with some reading material or how to approach it?

me toooooooo… Could someone have changed permissions?

Just cracked user, take a look a the s********y and see what it’s doing. Find a way to use that to your advantage.

Been there, but after finding a way to leverage the script for my own benefit, I get the same permissions (obviously). SUID/GUID files do not help either.

Type your comment> @Revolution said:

I am stuck on s********y. Can anyone help me out with some reading material or how to approach it?

Just cracked user, take a look a the s********y and see what it’s doing. Find a way to use that to your advantage.

Been there, but after finding a way to leverage the script for my own benefit, I get the same permissions (obviously). SUID/GUID files do not help either.

Previously mentioned by @Zot

Google: Infoblox NetMRI 7.1.4 Shell Escape / Privilege Escalation

read that, but permissions are restrictive…

can’t run that with out putting something else in front of it.

Rooted! Wonderful.

Finally i do it with few hints from this thread. I can get full shell from user with hint posted here. But root flag i get in stupidest way ever! :+1:
Just pm me if you wanna help :slight_smile:

Previously mentioned by @Zot

Google: Infoblox NetMRI 7.1.4 Shell Escape / Privilege Escalation

Seriously, I don’t know if I am stupid or something, but I cannot understand. The encapsulation technique is something that I found out by myself, without the need of this link, but other than that I can really do not understand how I am suppose to use this since there is not infoblox on the system.

i need hint in PM me

It’s hard to tell exactly what you’re doing given your comments, but if a program is exploitable and you run it as yourself and exploit it, you obviously won’t have accomplished much. OTOH, if you can find a suid program or find some other way to run a program which is exploitable as a user other than yourself, then you’d be onto something.

I’m getting the ban message even after a reset if it’s my first request on the box. Is this expected behavior?

Type your comment> @Conda said:

I’m getting the ban message even after a reset if it’s my first request on the box. Is this expected behavior?

You’re making one single request? Using something like curl?

Type your comment> @deviate said:

Yes one single curl request and on a VIP server. Curl request to the high port.

The high port only exists to serve that ban message. :stuck_out_tongue:

You're making one single request? Using something like curl?

The high port only exists to serve that ban message. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thank you. I feel like an idiot, it’s come full circle in my mind now haha.

In same situation as @hoodedfigure . I know how execute arbitrary commands in s***.py but I don’t know what to execute to get pe**** shell. Always getting d*** shell

Type your comment> @n0t said:

In same situation as @hoodedfigure . I know how execute arbitrary commands in s***.py but I don’t know what to execute to get pe**** shell. Always getting d*** shell

on a *nix system, what are the most common ways to run a program as another user?

@deviate Sudo and specifying user or su…But still it asks for data password or pepper one

@deviate Sudo and specifying user or su…But still it asks for data password or pepper one

How can you list what commands you can run with sudo?

Thanks @deviate. I’m stupid, should’ve used the whole path and without py*** at the beginning

Have user & shell, if you need help PM me

Not got root yet though

@n0t said:

Hi n0t,

I already got user. I was just suggesting it for others. If you need a hint send me a PM.

Regards, HF