Noob Looking for others to work with

Hi Folks - I have been a member for a few months and have practiced on a few retired machines Curling, Popcorn and Lame and have really enjoyed it. I am very new to this and am looking for someone in the same boat who would like to work together, learning along the way through trial and error. I will be looking at certifications in a few years when I am better all round but will get experience working on here until then.

I am free most evenings and weekend evenings…

…I meant to say that I am in the UK

InkDot

Hey mate, Im same as you that joined quite recently and trying with retired machine, once in a while trying with active too. probably we can try work together.DM me if thats ok.

I have DM’d you

DM

Hi …
If u have any doubts or need sma> @YanTayga said:

There is an interesting thing in “Extreme Programming” named “Pair programming” when two programmers write code together. Does it or similar thing exist in pentest?

Maybe…But Software Engineering is completely different from Pentesting ??

Hi
I’m also quite new and been working on a few machines (both active and retired)
Working with people and trading thoughts is a great learning process in my opinion so if you want I’ll be happy to partake :slight_smile:

Type your comment> @globule655 said:

Hi
I’m also quite new and been working on a few machines (both active and retired)
Working with people and trading thoughts is a great learning process in my opinion so if you want I’ll be happy to partake :slight_smile:

we can practice with each other if you want , i’m new too

I’d like to join in too if you’ll have me?

i too am a noob ive been learning this stuff for about 7 months and have been doing hackthebox since then but have only owned 3 boxes

i know a lil bit of python, bash, and html but other than that im just trying to learn as much as possible to become a successful pentester

Join us here