Luke

Got the token and am able to obtain the different user names, anyone wanna share a pointer on how to obtain the passwords :)?

Rooted. Port 8* gives some loot to use on port 3***. Enumerate them properly and you’ll get what you need.

Hey all, this machine is frustrating the ■■■■ out of me. I understand that you need to play with c*** to generate a t****, which you then submit to a high service.

But it doesn’t seem to like any tokens I generate. Do they need to be b64 encoded?

any hints over PM greatly appreciated!

Rooted, Got stuck for a while trying to figure out where to get the a*** t**** from because I didn’t differentiate between the different errors. The “odd” port is really interesting, I learned a lot.
Feel free to PM for a nudge

can any one help me after get j** tok** i login in odd port and see users i am stuck here

Finally rooted.

I took me a while. Frustrating machine.

Tips:

• Use the db credentials with another user name in the ‘Webservice’

• Retrieve the usernames, but you also need to retrieve the passwords, using the same webService.

• Some login forms are useless, use the credentials obtained before to login onto a webapp.

• Once inside the webapp, it’s straight forward.

• User and root come together.

ROOTED! Thanks for the hints @iamsundi

It’s a easy box you only need enumerate and work with you get.

If anyone need help ping me

Great Box, learned a lot about JSON, didn’t know much about that…glad i learned something new…root is straight forward, and of course i learned to enumerate in each sites…2nd box finished without hints

ROOTED!!!

Learned a lot about jwt and enumeration.

Thank you for the hints @S7uXN37

Pm for the hints

I have enumerated a lot. Found 2 strange ports and JSON data. Have 2 login pages but no credentials. Please help.

Rooted, thanks to @bash_shabakate for the hint.
enumeration is the hardest problem, i think.

I found db credentials, some login pages, trying to use the found credentials with curl but can’t get them to work :frowning:

Type your comment> @seke said:

Type your comment> @v01t4ic said:

Thanks @iamsundi for his help.
Now i know that not all seclists are the same. Was missing one URL in my enum results.

At this point there are more than enough hints on this thread. Especially medium.com tutorial. After you get the token use it as much as possible and use what you found to generate new URLs to get even more info.

Ok , the medium part I needed to learn but it has frustrated me so much I could no longer think what to do with the users. Nice post mate!

@TigaxMT said:
ROOTED! Thanks for the hints @iamsundi

It’s a easy box you only need enumerate and work with you get.

If anyone need help ping me

congrats bro

Rooted. DM for hints.

Rooted. If you need hint, all you need is to read this topic, you will find everything you need.

Type your comment> @jimmy00 said:

Just to reiterate, once you find all the credentials (after the jwt token part), you need to check for websites for 401s!

I could only find one single 401 status page with dirbuster. Is there any more than that? Also, is there any 403 by any chance? I am not able to find it…

Spoiler Removed

I got the token but I got stuck here, playing around with Postman but luck, any pointer? > @cptUP said:

ROOTED…
the biggest difficulty on this box is to get the auth token…
getting user and root after that step is a joke…
thanks to all the bros that helped me!!!

Type your comment> @darktheli said:

I got the token but I got stuck here, playing around with Postman but luck, any pointer? > @cptUP said:

ROOTED…

I am having some fun with DirBuster, please do not give me any pointer :slight_smile:

@darktheli said:
Type your comment> @darktheli said:

ROOTED…

I am having some fun with DirBuster, please do not give me any pointer :slight_smile:

I am glad, I did not give up. Finally, I pwned this box!

I am noob here and doing this (2 weeks maybe) so never used postman and dirbuster. They helped a lot. Also read a lot about JWT token-based authentication. I learned a bunch with this second box I pwned. Thanks everyone!