Bank Heist

Once you get the right tool, it will make sense. I used wrong one and it converted to text that kind of made sense so don’t let that trick you. The Israeli part is a good hint for second part.

I think I have the flag too, but Not working :(. 1. Agreed that a flip phone can help, 2. @cyberus 's country can help. 3. C***** ci**** is the type, tried the shift by 1-10 and it didn’t work. any help? or PM

This is one of my favourite challenges so far. I really enjoyed this and did most of the translation by hand just because I wanted it to be a little more challenging. Eventually, if you perform the decoding manually, you start understanding what comes next.

NOTE: UPPERCASE the flag

@itri3d 's

loved it
ISRAEL!!

Type your comment> @Shad3 said:

Flag Format HTB{FLAGINUPPERCASESPECIALCHARACTERSINCLUDED}

Thanks for saving my life <3

Reallly cool challenge, but the flag was also bugging me…need to do more :slight_smile:

Got everything decrypt. But can’t submit the flag. Anyone PM?

Type your comment> @Shad3 said:

Flag Format HTB{FLAGINUPPERCASESPECIALCHARACTERSINCLUDED}

thank you.

Nvm i decrypted the second part however i’m having trouble submitting the flag

I solved it, i just had to submit only the key and special characters. Thanks guys

please give me hint for the second problem, Ive tried Vi*****e cipher, but i didnt get the right key…

Type your comment> @defaultkey said:

please give me hint for the second problem, Ive tried Vi*****e cipher, but i didnt get the right key…

Yeah i did the same and didn’t work. You should try a different approach. The Hint is Israel.

Cool challenge, long message, told me everything but to tie my shoes.

Key submission is easy once you’ve solved it…Israel is a good clue.

Interesting challenge so far - I’ve only gotten through the first part and haven’t been able to get the second. Probably overthinking the hint and went down a rabbit hole. -.-

I am having trouble with the submission, any hints please!

NEVERMIND: GOTIT!!

I have found the flag but I am unable to submit it. Any help?

edit: I have just figured out, thanks for the hint btw @Gordin

This was the coolest challenges ever. Thanks for the hints guys. ??

I’m sure I have decoded the entire message, but I am having trouble getting the flag. Could someone PM me to help me out?

I got the cleartext message, but cannot submit the flag itself. If anyone can assist, please shoot me a message.