LaCasaDePapel

After some hard time with this part of the certs I got access. Now, working on root

I think my procedure is wrong when I created the cert. It’s been like this for days. Now I don’t know what procedures to follow in creating a valid cert. Can you please help me?

i got id_. and id_***.**b . need help what to do after this…!!

REALLY need help

Hey people,

Could someone help me with the access to the https website, please?
Gracias! > PM

Type your comment> @solarwind26 said:

i got id_. and id_***.**b . need help what to do after this…!!

Connect via this file.

So I used sh*w command and got the contents of $t… and I am 100% uncertain on how to utilize this to create what I need. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I feel like I am RIGHT THERE!

Interesting box, nice concept. Thanks to the creator.

I’m totally lost on how to properly generate a c*** using the c*.*** acquired from the door. I’ve pretty much zero experience with TLS stuff, if someone could pm me with a nudge I’d be very grateful.

User was a goat f***, root was quite interesting…

Can someone give a hint what to do inside backdoor? *** shells seems not working, ***info did not give anything that interested me. I sometimes trigger Japanese city, but i dont know what exactly couz this behavior, can someone explain? And how can i inspect this object? print_* and ***_dump gives almost blank almost strings.

EDIT: I triggered Japanese city by doing usual commands for my usual shell, that’s reason why i did not understand what happend, couz i wasn’t in my usual shell.
And showing object was quite intuitive.

I have struggled with this box for so long. Using the wrong method to generate a way into the door.

The root - I do not know WHY what I did worked. It goes against every I would believe in.
Please if you know why root works the way it does PM me - I would like to know why what I stumbled on actually worked.

Can someone confirm the following:

I generated my own keys based on “things” found. And when using curl on the 443, it will return a 302 FOUND and list a pretty ‘strange’ redirect location?
PM me for more details, don’t want to spoil here. But could use some help!

Please nee a hint - lost after enumeraton )-: - Please P.M !

hi… i’m stuck on ps*h part. i’m trying to generate what is needed by 4** but when i try to import it i get an error…

@pinnn said:
Hi! I’am stuck. I got c*.k**. Try to create client ct and sign it with c*.k. Import cert in firefox. But site show client cert error. Could you give me hint? Maybe i use not correct parameters for csr (for location i use $****o)?

wow… same problem… why i didn’ read you post???

nvm

Can you guys give me a little bit of hint . I got the c*.k** file from p**sh . What should i do next

@moiatahacke said:
Can you guys give me a little bit of hint . I got the c*.k** file from p**sh . What should i do next

@cptUP said:
hi… i’m stuck on ps*h part. i’m trying to generate what is needed by 4** but when i try to import it i get an error…

Try google: Authentication using HTTPS client certificates | by Andras Sevcsik-Zajácz | Medium

Type your comment> @Center said:

@moiatahacke said:

@cptUP said:

Try google: Authentication using HTTPS client certificates | by Andras Sevcsik-Zajácz | Medium

@Center said:

@moiatahacke said:

@cptUP said:

oh yeah… i’ve overcome that obstacle a few minutes ago… now i’m trying to understand how to overcome scandir function… to get what i need