HelpLine

rooted but stuck with user.txt. any nudges?

I cannot read user nor root any of accounts. Any nudge would be good

I’m still trying to wrap my head around why psexecing as Administrator still shows i’m NT AUTH/SYS after running whoami

Stuck at LFI… Is the user named Ls Ro a hint? I found a PoC from Pedro R**o but I cannot make it to work.

It’s not about the destination but the journey, this is an all around great box. There is a shortcut and a long catch (that i know of) to root.txt/user.txt both is worth exploring. Thanks to @essex09 for the hints along the way.

edit
Apparently there is more than two ways :slight_smile:

Well finally rooted, I used the “easy way” and still this box was pretty cool. Still working on the other ways for now.
Good job @egre55 the box is amazing

Thanks to @0xskywalker for the hints !

Coincidentally, im listening to devil trigger XD

Wow.

This machine was different and “new.” I did learn a couple of new things and I loved it. So Thank you @egre55 for it.

Anyway, there seems to be a couple of ways to get user and a couple of ways to get root.

The easiest way from my opinion seems to be abusing the system permissions.

what a great box! Message me if you need help

stuck with NT AUTH/SYS. my someone give me a hint via pm?

rooted! thank you so much @Woofy ,@n00bagadi and @CHUCHO

Hint wanted via PM. already have the administrator to use custom xxxger now, but still get permission denied.

So I’ve managed to grab an xml file, but need help decoding - can someone offer a nudge?

OK, got root, probably though an unintended method. Got all kinds of other bits and bobs (again, I don’t think much of it is relevant) but I don’t see how to get the creds for t***. Advice appreciated (for completeness, and my own curiosity.

hey yall, so far awesome box and enjoying the chance to cut my teeth on another windows machine! Ive got shell access, can read some things I wasn’t supposed to and have found a really long string. I picked up on a few hints and think I understand WHAT the string is, but I’m struggling with pulling anything out of it or getting it into a workable format. Any nudges or posts with some reading material would be greatly appreciated!

I uploaded a file and couldn’t execute it

Hello, Friends

Someone could give me a hint, I’m inside the application but I don’t know how to upload a shell or what to do.

Greetings

Is anybody free to DM about decrypting files? What should work, doesn’t. Not sure if I’m missing something or whether the box has issues…

Time.Estimated: Tue Aug 14 xxxxxxx (15 days, 17 hours)
Speed.#1: 32H /s

3 nuts so far but still a bunch to go. 0h0h