Call challenge

@davidlightman said:
All basic ciphers/printable transformations do not seem to apply to the numbers obtained after the first part. These numbers exhibit some numerical property (won’t tell which one to not spoil), but I can’t see how to take advantage of this.
If anyone wants to share constructive ideas, he/she is very welcome.

Start from beginning and listen the call

I got it in the end. Thanks.

If you see that they all exhibit the same property, you’re on the right track.

I’d suggest the programming word map.

Done!
It was quite fun, and simple enough :slight_smile:

Happy to assist if anyone needs a hint

Done! Easy and simple to use few programs (even from Google Play) :stuck_out_tongue:
PM me if you wanna help :slight_smile:

okay, Should I stick to HZ or go further to numbers? If numbers, should I separate them with “-” ? I am stuck with this since 2 hours almost :confused:

Got the thing required from the sound. Got the technique to get the needed data. Do we have to do anything else before submitting because it’s not submitting!

Thanks @Kucharskov!
@Clum5y you have to observe the numbers in the most simplest way. And Google be your friend :slight_smile:
@G4RUD4 apps will help you, but it’s always better to reinvent the wheel!

Ok, I was stuck on this challenge for a while. Once you know what the numbers are, listen to the file and arrange them based upon what you hear. Then just look at them. Hopefully this doesn’t spoil it for anyone.

I do not understand what numerical property the numbers show, help! I’ve been thinking about this for days :frowning:

Honestly, I really enjoyed this challenge. PM me if you’d like a hint

@fernando000005 said:
I do not understand what numerical property the numbers show, help! I’ve been thinking about this for days :frowning:

Finally I solved it, I got the numbers wrong, I used an incorrect tool xD

I got the numbers in a couple of ways, so I can confirm they should be the correct ones. I grouped them according to the input. Though, I can’t find their meaning. Any help, please!

Cool challenge, liked the last bit…if you’re stuck, check the link posted by YanTayga, then do some very light googling.

Solved. It’s easier than it seems. My hints:

1. Make sure you get the first part right. You can double-check your numbers by using two different tools to check they give you the same result.

2. Now, make sure to group the numbers according to what you hear/what you see. Maybe you could use some well-known audio software to double-check it.

3. Look at the numbers and try to determine what they are. Then, go to a well-known place to decode them.

Hi everyone, I’m stuck on the second part, someone can pm me

It’s a nice challenge for people who didn’t get it observe the numbers after listening to the audio you’ll understand.

xD

One of the tools I used as an iphone app… while it worked well enough to verify one of my other methods was at least in the right ballpark, I would not suggest it as the primary tool.

Can someone help me for second part?