onetwoseven

Type your comment> @TazWake said:

Type your comment> @kmahyyg said:

@TazWake The question is: I don't know how to download the plugins. Could you please give me some hints via PM?

I dont think this is a spoiler - the plugins have a little link next to them which says (dl) - if you click the link, you download the raw plugin for analysis.

I would also use burp a lot on this bit so you can see exactly what headers are sent and what, if any, redirection happens.

Thank you so much.

got root…thank you so much for those who helped me…pm for hint…

Oh boy and I just lost, I connect to S**P but I can’t get any useful things to happen. If anyone has any hints they want to PM me feel free, I need all the help I can get for user

Ok, that box was extremely difficult. I have done a similar attack on a pentest as is required to get root on this, but it was still a challenge.

Recommendations: User:

1. Just because you can’t ssh like you normally do doesn’t mean you can’t use ssh.
  2. You need to be able to read code. When you find a place to upload something, that is the right path, but you need to modify the URL that you are posting to in order to make this work. It should be relatively clear by reading the code of the page as to what is expected in the request, so make the URL match that.

Root:

1. If you see you can do a few elevated commands, that is correct; you need to find a way to leverage those commands to get an RCE.
  2. Read about the server that the commands you can execute interact with and look at creating one of your own.

why am i getting no errors after ssh but it just shows a blank page?

i have got access to higher port and i founded user.txt but don’t have permission to access it.
Tried post request to login page but nothing get back.
Don’t know how to proceed someone can help me?

@KevinMoore said:
why am i getting no errors after ssh but it just shows a blank page?

if you read the code you would understand why you have a blank page.

Read it from top to bottom to understand why you have a white page displaying instead of what you think you should have.

Have tired things but still unable to get the initiaL foothold, anyone with an idea please PM

I finally got user no need a hint on starting root

stucked on the f****g a**-t u***

any help ?

Wow I rooted it.
Definitely needed a lot of help. But I have to say @jkr, you make some sick boxes bro. I learned so much and it really was a lot of fun.

user

1. Enumerate
  2. sometimes you do stuff in one place… and it changes things in another place differently.
  3. Claim your user (Don’t forget to do this before moving on)

root

1. Read and understand every line of code in that o**-m**-a****.p** file. All of it. Completely. You’ll figure it out.
  2. Once you’re on, run a enum script, you’ll see it.
  3. You can’t abuse the a*t command itself…
  4. MITM- it’s tough, confusing, and you’ll need to learn a lot if you don’t already know it.

DM for nudges.

ive got a successful tunel but keep getting 403’s can someone send me message with a little hint? Ive tried a few diferent ips to no avail.

EDIT: Got there! thanks to a comment from @frankx

Type your comment> @frankx said:

If anyone has any clues on why I keep getting 403’s with loh tu**** at high port I’d appreciate a pm. Not sure if it’s on my end or something else.

Edit: Thanks to @Smoothz for the help. If you are running into a similar issue, check the syntax on your s** command. Should be 127 in there and ports should match.

thank you! very useful advice

Could anyone give me a hint on how to upload my own file on the admin page? I am stuck there, tried a few different stuff but not even close to a desirable result… Can’t figure out if I need a correct POST syntax or if I have to run a .**p script locally that will post into the server? yeah I am pretty lost rn

When I run a**-g** u*****, I get the an error that the public key is not available. I am stuck right now

Edit: My r*** was authenticated

Wow, it is definitely one of my favorites. Great box @jkr

#Deleted

I am getting this error on running s*** a*** u******* command.
Error:
Writing more data than expected (612 > 611)
Hashes of expected file:

Filesize:611 [weak]
SHA256:eb6eb346dea06b23feee401a2e54555b6837cd97f546fb2ebe12543546e385aa

Can anyone help me out please there must be some problem with r***** and p***** files.
What to do?

Hello, can I please get a PM about how to get the rev shell from inside the admin panel?

I have played around with burp editing the requests I am making to (what I assume) is the upload page, but when I try to add in a boundary to the request it tells me its 400 and is an invalid request.

If you are having trouble getting user after/before a reverse shell. Be Neo and go back to the source.