Swagshop

Can someone PM me with a nudge in the right direction? I’m trying to gain admin access on the site. I found the correct exploit, ran the exploit successfully, went to the correct link to enter the newly created credentials, only to get an error saying “invalid username or password” :confused:

I don’t know what has changed on the machine but now unable to get command execution after following the same procedure that got me shell previously. Reset the machine multiple times.

Having an issue getting a tty shell. Can someone pm me please?

Edit: Rooted

Guys, I am almost there, Please don’t Spam the machine, the service is going unavailable :frowning:

Rooted! Thanks for the help @kalagan76 if anyone needs help just ask!

I’m connected to the admin interface bu I can’t find the file explorer any more.
hunch how to get there would be nice

This box is a nightmare. Always unavailable :confused:

i need hint please gyus
i have directorys is challange but can’t i do anything

i need hint please gyus
i have directorys is challange but can’t i do anything

Can someone point me in the right direction. I feel like i’ve tried the correct exploits but sh****** but it doesn’t seem to be working.

@MrAnderson said:
Can someone point me in the right direction. I feel like i’ve tried the correct exploits but sh****** but it doesn’t seem to be working.

Never mind was just being dumb

Finally got user thanks to some pointers from @1uffyD9

Working on getting a full TTY shell now somehow.

Also, VIP is a dream for this box. I got so frustrated with the constant resets I bought a month’s worth and since this haven’t had a single reset or 503, going on 3 days now.
Worth every penny.

Type your comment> @jvlavl said:

I’m connected to the admin interface bu I can’t find the file explorer any more.
hunch how to get there would be nice

The explorer really shouldn’t be there. If you see it there it’s because another user put it there. That should be a pretty big hint on how you need to proceed.

I think I have chosen the right exploit for the user flag. But something does not seem to work right. Could anyone pm me please for a hint?

Can I PM someone for user?

ROOTED!

Really fun and unstable box because people reset it every minute and put the shells in the index -.-

If you need help ping me.

Quick note on this, there’s no need to brute force this - its killing the box for everyone and like most boxes, its not the way.

Rooted!

Nice box @ch4p

I want to give 1 big hint : DO NOT RESET THE MACHINE, you do not need front panel at all.