Bank Heist

Took me back to when I was a kid. Was stuck on the 2nd part for a few minutes as I went down a rabbit hole. Pm if help is needed!

for anyone still stuck on the submission of this look at the first encrypted message and be sure to include those things on the end in your flag submission. Took me sooooooo long to figure this out! The first decoder I used removed these.

Once you get the right tool, it will make sense. I used wrong one and it converted to text that kind of made sense so don’t let that trick you. The Israeli part is a good hint for second part.

I think I have the flag too, but Not working :(. 1. Agreed that a flip phone can help, 2. @cyberus 's country can help. 3. C***** ci**** is the type, tried the shift by 1-10 and it didn’t work. any help? or PM

This is one of my favourite challenges so far. I really enjoyed this and did most of the translation by hand just because I wanted it to be a little more challenging. Eventually, if you perform the decoding manually, you start understanding what comes next.

NOTE: UPPERCASE the flag

@itri3d 's

loved it
ISRAEL!!

Type your comment> @Shad3 said:

Flag Format HTB{FLAGINUPPERCASESPECIALCHARACTERSINCLUDED}

Thanks for saving my life <3

Reallly cool challenge, but the flag was also bugging me…need to do more :slight_smile:

Got everything decrypt. But can’t submit the flag. Anyone PM?

Type your comment> @Shad3 said:

Flag Format HTB{FLAGINUPPERCASESPECIALCHARACTERSINCLUDED}

thank you.

Nvm i decrypted the second part however i’m having trouble submitting the flag

I solved it, i just had to submit only the key and special characters. Thanks guys

please give me hint for the second problem, Ive tried Vi*****e cipher, but i didnt get the right key…

Type your comment> @defaultkey said:

please give me hint for the second problem, Ive tried Vi*****e cipher, but i didnt get the right key…

Yeah i did the same and didn’t work. You should try a different approach. The Hint is Israel.

Cool challenge, long message, told me everything but to tie my shoes.

Key submission is easy once you’ve solved it…Israel is a good clue.

Interesting challenge so far - I’ve only gotten through the first part and haven’t been able to get the second. Probably overthinking the hint and went down a rabbit hole. -.-

I am having trouble with the submission, any hints please!

NEVERMIND: GOTIT!!

I have found the flag but I am unable to submit it. Any help?

edit: I have just figured out, thanks for the hint btw @Gordin

This was the coolest challenges ever. Thanks for the hints guys. ??