LaCasaDePapel

Hi,

I am still having issues to connect to 443 using the client certificate, even if I follow the process using with the c*.*** file found.

I reviewed the date but still not accepting what I am sending for validation.

Anyone could give me a hand on this part?

PP

if someone can help me with the cert part ,its will great .

rooted, cool machine

I am stuck creating the thing required for 443. Have all the bits and run through a detailed tutorial multiple times. But cannot create it and get pass 443.

First time asking for guidance if someone can PM me on this.

Type your comment

rooted. weird machine :smiley:

got user a while backā€¦ but I just cant for the life of me figure out what to do with the key. I tired john on this laptop. ETA 2020-05-08ā€¦ eeh. great! scrap that. Ive been searching through dirs in the secret doorā€¦ cant seem to find anything goodā€¦ any pointers that could be helpful would beā€¦ helpful? :smiley:

so im trying to do the netcat thig to the F** on high port to use the debugger and it worked fine the first time now it wont connect at allā€¦wtf

Would really appreciate some directions on certificate generation. I have been trying for hours. Please PM.

Type your comment> @pp123 said:

Hi,

I am still having issues to connect to 443 using the client certificate, even if I follow the process using with the c*.*** file found.

I reviewed the date but still not accepting what I am sending for validation.

Anyone could give me a hand on this part?

PP

Ok

So, I got my script working to generate what I need for port 443, but I am getting an error saying that c*.*** does not match the signing certificate. However, that was the one I got from the site.

Is there another place to get the proper one?

PP

Type your comment> @supergirl said:

Would really appreciate some directions on certificate generation. I have been trying for hours. Please PM.

Pm meā€¦

If anyone has a any good tips on final steps for root Iā€™d appreciate a nudge. Iā€™m right there but missing something trivial.

After some hard time with this part of the certs I got access. Now, working on root

I think my procedure is wrong when I created the cert. Itā€™s been like this for days. Now I donā€™t know what procedures to follow in creating a valid cert. Can you please help me?

i got id_. and id_***.**b . need help what to do after thisā€¦!!

REALLY need help

Hey people,

Could someone help me with the access to the https website, please?
Gracias! > PM

Type your comment> @solarwind26 said:

i got id_. and id_***.**b . need help what to do after thisā€¦!!

Connect via this file.

So I used sh*w command and got the contents of $tā€¦ and I am 100% uncertain on how to utilize this to create what I need. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I feel like I am RIGHT THERE!

Interesting box, nice concept. Thanks to the creator.