Arkham

I stuck on decrypt and encrypt, any hint?

Type your comment> @moople said:

Struggling to get a payload to work with VS* , can dec****, enc****, res*** and Im eating a lot of cereal but just getting error 500 (no saved VS*) back. Is the error 500 to be expected?

To answer my own question: Error 500 is bad

Got RCE.

I need some help. I’m able to ping my host but I’m unable to get a shell.
Any help would be appreciated.

Type your comment> @NoPurposeInLfe said:

guys i need a nudge for reverse shell, able to perform rce but not spawn a shell. thanks!

Edit: have shell, hints for admin?
Edit2: …for root…anyone mind explaining why the net method works

Same for me. Stuck for days in trying to get a proper shell. Any hint ? Thx.

not having much joy with priv esc. Wondering if its relating to it’s name, bat, man??

Hi can someone help to get a reverse shell on this box? I have decrypted the A*****.zip file found the vist secret but when I use yso**** I get userSubscribe.faces - No saved view state could be found for the view identifier.

How do I get a reverse shell on this box?

Thanks

hello - need a nudge with this box. I have user.txt and have also found an image with user:password. not sure how to progress to root and would apreciate a nudge

any hint to priv escalation?

I’m stuck at priv esc have a stable connection with msf a to evolve from A… to B…

Can I get a nudge with privesc? I’ve a shell as A****d

Disregard that got root.
I’m a dunce, should pay attention to simple stuff.

So, I got root, the easy way (still can’t believe that worked). Took my hash, looked up some write ups, & now I want to be able to get root the right way (popping a shell). I got a meterpreter shell (even tho I don’t really need it) that was nice for me to learn (the evasion method), but still unable to bs u** with c. One of the files, in the write up, isn’t online anymore. Any Guru’s wanna show me a thing or two? About C**** U** B*****?

Hi,
Is someone on this box working?
I need help regarding decrypting VS.
Please PM me.
Thanks

Getting the 500s back while trying to ping myself, any ideas on why this is giving me the 500s? At a standstill…

Why can’t I find the Batman rights? what am I missing?

Stuck of VS** I think I decrypted the SE**ET correctly but completely lost at where i’m heading with the VS. Is it a Hashcat thing? If so I can’t find any examples of what to run in hashcat. A hint from someone would be great if possible.

Spoiler Removed

Type your comment> @BigBoss said:

Type your comment> @BigBoss said:

Hi,
Is someone on this box working?
I need help regarding decrypting VS.
Please PM me.
Thanks

Anyone on helping decrypting ViewState. I have everything needed for it, but I am stuck.
Thanks

Same here, can anyone recommend a tool?

Spoiler Removed

found file on host, was able mount and access content. tried using py to show faces who’s the boss but no joy. looking for a push in the right direction. pm me if u can help