Luke

Got 1 cred and 3 login page, is there anything else that I’m missing? Should I enumerate more on port 3?

Type your comment> @M160 said:

Got 1 cred and 3 login page, is there anything else that I’m missing? Should I enumerate more on port 3?

You need to find more “users”, so you should curl on?..

Could I get a nudge? I think I have enumerated most everything. I am missing something.

finally rooted the box after several weeks (newbie here). many thanks to @zweeden @MarcelBC and @KnightyLion for all the help I needed. Cheers!!!

Rooted:)
Normalnaya tachka, learnt quite interesting things with JWT and playing with requests;)
Thanks to @GibParadox
Feel free to help.

Can someone PM me a nudge for the odd port just can’t seem to get the correct c*** syntax down.

Edit: got the token and the list of users, but can’t seem to get the passwords now…PM with hints please!

Popped it.

Here are my hints:
Enumerate the ■■■■ out of it.
Find the goodies on one port, use the goodies on another port… (google if you can’t figure out how)
Even MORE goodies here, try these goodies out somewhere else.
after that… yup, another goodie. The final goodie.

DM for nudges. Let me know what you’ve done so far.

Hey guys can anyone PM me on the JWT token I am not sure iam doing it right

Someone PM and help if you can stuck for one week

Folks any help for where to get the token? Have found the DB creds, but it seems that I can’t use it nowhere at the moment. or please PM me if needed :frowning:

Any one that can pm me, pertaining to the curl syntax - it would be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Got User & Root.
User was definitely the more difficult one, since it requires a syntax, and if you’re not familiar with jwt bearer tokens, it could be a very big pain in the ■■■.

Hack The Box

this box is meh

I have all the credentials from port 3***, but I am not able to login on any of the login pages, can anybody help?

Got my 30 points for this box. Thanks @H4d3s for the work <3

This box is not my favorite one. I learnt some stuff about jwt authentication but if you just
follow the medium article it’s feels a bit of cheating. I highly recommend to read some further articles about jwt authentication to understand what happend here.

HI all,
I’ve logged in to port 3*** fine and retrieved a list of usres but there’s no passwords, am I missing something obvious?
EDIT> Yes, I missing something obvious, found it

I see a lot of questions around syntax for c***, PM me for help anyone
Poe

Only JWT part is challenging(That too could’ve been easier if i did some basic stuffs first…instead of thinking complex)…other than that it’s really straight forward… And thanks for @illuminatiguy for the nudge!!

can someone please pm me regarding the c*** syntax? I have been stuck for days now

Type your comment> @GlobalVariable said:

I have all the credentials from port 3***, but I am not able to login on any of the login pages, can anybody help?

I have the same issue. I’ve been chasing my tail for a day. Pretty sure I have all the URL’s as well. Nothing works for me.

That was an interesting box that made me learn some things I didn’t know. It was all a matter of chasing down credentials and proper enumeration. The rest just falls in your lap.

Can someone please pm me now ! I found the creds on port 3*** and used them in the lo*** in port 80 and it doesn’t work !! and also on port 8***

Finally got it…really some confusing (and frustrating) concepts here but once you get to a certain level you simply have it (and as mentioned before, root almost easier then user :wink: ).

Thanks a bunch to @hoodedfigure for the patient help and giving just enough information to not spoil it and still keep me going. Much appreciated.