Stego: Forest

@BROX said:
The text that is hidden, is not the Flag, it’s the first step. You’ll know the Flag when you find it because it will be in the HTB{some_text_here} format.

*Most will be in that format. However if you see something like PIQ{text}, chances are you are close to the flag but don’t have it just yet. If you get just text, try putting HTB{} around it.

Have to use any tool to extract the flag from picture or its just hidden in the image…

Tool is needed, the very common one, but to progress with it you need to evaluate the picture and look for the first clue.

still stuck on this one… cant seem to find the right tool

pm

got the first clue but not able to get the data

Solved lol. Need help? Just pm

@w3r3w017 your private message button not displayed.

hi everyone i am displayed text in the picture and then i use this text for private text passphrase but its false passphrase
hint please

@bortecine I’ll PM you

@w3r3w017 said:
Solved lol. Need help? Just pm

ok bro now tell the tool

i got the flag with the HTB{} but the flag didnt work… anyone can pm me?..

got it ^^

Is just a forest, but I’m not finding the flag.

I found which tool need it for decryption and the hidden text inside picture but is not the correct password. Is there any other hidden text ? Any hint pls …

the hidden text inside the picture is not the flag, there is another file

I know this situation, there is a file encrypted with a password in the forest image. I thought the password was the hidden text, but when I try this text, it fails.

the text is the pwd, becarefull with uppercase, lowercase, etc…

I use this text but I get the message “The file is not fully recovered”

i used common stego tools, but it seems i can not find the hidden text.
is it plaintext? or it is somehow encoded?

Hi Guys, weird one. I found the hidden msg, used it to get the other bit. I have the HTB{} flag, but it is not working when I enter it. Could I pm someone who completed this level. Just to show them what I have and figure out why its not working.