onetwoseven

i uploaded the file on sftp but cant find the path to execute it

Wow! What a ride. Awesome box! After far to many days I got root!

Type your comment> @p3tj3v said:

Anyone able to give me a push in right direction?
I can access the high port but need to login there… no creds found for that :frowning:
assume something to do with initial foothold but looked at all commands I have there but don’t seem to able to grasp hold on anything

Update: managed to get passed that one… now fun with the upload… :slight_smile:

how you access the high port?

exciting box, learned a lot. thought of giving up countless times. special thanks to @p3tj3v for the nudges.

User is nothing compared to Root.
Root requires a bit of research, if you can get a vm and experiment in your lab, that would be the way to go.

also finally managed to root the box… sure been an interesting learning experience…
Luckily @Shinigami2so gave me the tip to overcome the final hurdle :slight_smile:

burp not intercepting the localhost request tried everything… help me for that

Type your comment> @iamsundi said:

check your browser settings… quite often localhost is excluded from proxy…

Type your comment> @p3tj3v said:

Type your comment> @iamsundi said:

check your browser settings… quite often localhost is excluded from proxy…

tried everything… come in pm

I need help with plugin upload part
Edit : Got it

Hey all,
I’m finally circling back around to this box after leaving it for a bit. I managed to get a shell uploaded as a www user after logging into the high port page. I was wondering if I had blown past user.txt because the next step now seems to leverage a**-g**. Any help/thoughts regarding user.txt would be appreciated! :slight_smile:

Hey All,

I am almost there for getting the root. I am at a stage where executing the command is throwing an error that the repo isn’t signed. Now I am wondering if I need to sign the repo to make it work is a rabbit hole or the correct way forward for root? Because the process is quite lengthy.

just started to doing OneTwoSeven seems a very nice box itself in the starting very good job again @jkr

Type your comment> @radiatedsky said:

Hey All,

I am almost there for getting the root. I am at a stage where executing the command is throwing an error that the repo isn’t signed. Now I am wondering if I need to sign the repo to make it work is a rabbit hole or the correct way forward for root? Because the process is quite lengthy.

signing should not be needed. Probably related to the structure of your repo.

my burp suit is not intercepting the localhost request please help me with that… as A***n panel is running on localhost:60080 port and burp is not intercepting that url request

my burp suit is not intercepting the localhost request please help me with that… as A***n panel is running on localhost:60080 port and burp is not intercepting that url request

@ecdo said:
Also stuck on root. Got shell as w**--**** and found the a-g thing. I am able to route the a-g thing through my machine. I have setup my own r***y, but how can I exploit without a good sign. There is a thing with a-g recently, but this one is updated already. Any hints? What are good docs to move forward?

come in pm brother… i am stuck at plugin upload part

I’m having trouble with the plugin upload step, could someone PM me with help?

Finally i got a user.txt without uploading addon. Hint: Default.
Any idea how to make uploader work. I’ve do many inspection without success. If you have time to help me - please PM :+1:

Edit: Already i know how to do that. But its too much work to root

TL;DR Edit: nvm got it!
So as many before in this thread I’m struggling with uploading my shell via the special manager. I’ve modified the action to go through m***.p** which includes the --add**.*** and makes the pr**_m**** work by adding a bogus parameter. I get the “File uploaded successfull.y” response but this is where I am utterly stuck. I’ve tried new filenames or overwriting ln.php with the recovered version and a bit extra in the first line. The uploaded file neither appears in root nor in the a*s folder. Playing with burp repeater doesn’t help there either… I still get the successfull.y[sic] message but no cigar. Any help where I am doing it wrong? Locally debugging the code in question I could confirm that the bypass of the wrongly implemented checks has to work and I wouldn’t get “successful” output if it didn’t.

/Edit: nvm got it!

any hint about spoofing alternative for the ap* g** ?

finally got root, i’ve learned so much in this box
Thanks to @dontknow