FluJab

Rooted, but now that I read this topic in full I have to comment.

This is a really great box. Closest to a real pentest assignment for me so far (and I’ve done some of those). The fact that there is potentially lots of information, many routes, “rabbit holes”, annoying proxies - that’s all too real. Fortunately, even ignoring the “scope” it shouldn’t be too long before you arrive at the promising interfaces if you do things efficiently and have the ability to prioritize (what some people may be lacking?). In real life ready-made tools often fail on you, so you have to get your hands dirty. And you may have to investigate thoroughly once something promising is spotted. The box was dropping some requests from me, as would often happen, but more interestingly I even managed to completely lock myself out a couple of times. That again made it only more real then the rest. Understanding what you are doing and how it influences the rest of the system helps. The root part was nice too.

As of clowns n ■■■■, I personally found that hillarious :honk::honk: Nice themes and cool content.

We need more boxes like this one.