LaCasaDePapel

What am I missing about priv esc, tried to follow hints but ummm seems I am not getting. PM any useful pointers please

manage to locate the user.txt file using old door, but every now and then i get shut down and have to reconnect, but when trying to reconnect get error: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused. tried reexploiting but nothing, seems like only way of getting back in again is reseting the machine. Anyone knows any other ways appart from reseting the machine?

Please could someone give some pointers with what to do with $t*****?
Thanks

Finally Rooted :slight_smile:
Thanks for hints and help @TheZeroCode @Kucharskov

Rooted
Pm if you want any help

could someone please help me with generating the SSL cert via OpenSSL? i believe i have all the info i need to create it, but still receive an error when visiting the site over HTTPS

rooted, after several resets because m*******e files were messed up …
also sorry to the other dude who was trying to get rev-shell and I kept changing my IP ;D

That’s a lot of work for a 20 point box…but i enjoyed…
Ping me if you need any hints…

Finally got this one. I learned something new here every step of the way, great box.

I’ve got the key, I just need help with the openssl part. Can anyone PM me on getting a valid cert?

Was a fun box. especially they keys made me look into some new things :slight_smile:

Now I can’t seem to get the reverse shell to work inside mem

Rooted, root priv esc was far easier than user for me.

Shout out to @p3tj3v for helping me when I turned stupid.

Happy to help via PMs, especially if you’re struggling with the cert rubbish like I did.

Anyone who can PM me a nudge on how to get c*.k** from $t***o. I can see the code but dont know how to proceed.

Thanks

Edit: Got it thanks to @heXd

rooted. learned something new for user AND root. Thanks to all for the help along the way!

I had everything perfect for root and it still wouldn’t go, after reset, everything worked fine and I’m even on VIP. So give that a shot if you’re stuck on root and you think it should be going but it’s not.

I am stuck in the back door. Looking at the $t***o. I kinda understand what I am looking at, but not really sure how to call the function or make it work in my favor. Any hints would be awesome.

I managed to nab the user.txt after popping FTP and getting to HTTPS, but haven’t got a useful shell like sh or bash… seems like PHP and Node.js are tightened down from spawning one, but I’m probably missing something. Hints welcomed :slight_smile:

EDIT: Got the shell. If you can read certain users’ files, why not pull the files that let you login?

can someone give me hand please. I have used backdoor to get myself details and then generated ct, i can access through https, and look through lfi, worked out hot read files in p*** but i am missing something to get a shell. assistance welcome,

can someone help - I have the stupid shell and keys but I am stuck there… anything would be great thanks.

Type your comment> @Demonseed74 said:

can someone give me hand please. I have used backdoor to get myself details and then generated ct, i can access through https, and look through lfi, worked out hot read files in p*** but i am missing something to get a shell. assistance welcome,

You might want to check some user folders to see if there is something interesting there…