Emdee five for life

@visioncast:
Are you sure, that you are sending the correkt cookie?
think about, how the server checks whether a request was too slow or fast enough.

hope this helps

Easy challenge. I just used three modules.

• hashlib
  • requests
  • bs4

Also, dont forget to eat some biscuits !

Fun challenge, solved with python script. Feel free to PM me for tips.

Was a nice challenge. Was getting ‘Too Slow’ but figured it out after some time and Google Searching. PM if help is needed!

Fun little challenge :slight_smile:

Just solved this one by writing just my 2nd Python script ever. The most important thing was to keep track of my biscuits as others have said, the rest was easy but I got stuck on that for a while until found a good answer on Google. Bit of a learning curve for me as a Python noob.

Hit me up if you need a tip.

Anyone have a ‘time’ output for how fast we need to be, I have my script down to “real 0m0.189s” at the worst. Still getting ‘Too Slow’… I have remembered to bring biscuts and hash correctly.

I think I came pretty far, but I’m still getting “too slow”. I’m guessing it has to do with the time but I can’t figure out how to use that in my script exactly.

If anyone is willing to give me some nudge or information, that would be greatly appreciated.

Your script is plenty fast enough, don’t worry about the time. Instead, double check what you’ve done so far and analyze the HTTP GET, POST, and responses you are getting using Wireshark or something and look closely for any issues.

Owned, if you’re having trouble make sure your soup has the right ingredients.

This chall almost made me rewrite my code in Go to gain more speed :joy:

Just be sure to be faster than 375000 microseconds :lol:

got it! trust me: you’re doing it right, mostly. PM me if you have an issue.

Got the flag … great web challenge. Ended up using Python to solve it (similar to the hints already discussed). PM if you need any help.

Nice challenge! Once understood what needs to be done, it’s 4 lines bash script with sed, md5sum and curl. Could be reduced to a one-liner.

It’s even do-able using JavaScript and the browser console, copy-paste fast enough and done

@enigmaNL said:

This might be impossible from some regions :frowning: It takes 299ms just to get the response all the way down under.

You should try an online python compiler like this one:

I owned the challenge using it. It has the requests, hashlib and bs4 modules pre installed.

@J4C0814N said:
@enigmaNL said:

This might be impossible from some regions :frowning: It takes 299ms just to get the response all the way down under.

You should try an online python compiler like this one:

I owned the challenge using it. It has the requests, hashlib and bs4 modules pre installed.

Hello. I was wondering if someone who completed the challenge could look over my code, because i am not sure what part i am missing.