Smasher2

Nope. Can’t log in on either right now.

Doesn’t help that my VM took a ■■■■ xD. It was a matter of time. #vbox

are you facing wonderful… timeouts?

dzonerzy dropped a hint - I’m sure he won’t mind me sharing: user: admin, password beginning wth C. common.

thanks dzonerzy :heart:

sorry make that an ‘a’, no its DEFINITELY A ‘C’ rockyou baby

@sm0n6 said:

same here, nothing for about 15 minutes now

Type your comment> @tnickb6782 said:

@sm0n6 said:

same here, nothing for about 15 minutes now

well there is some heavy bruteforcing going on so ymmv , maybe switch zones?

Type your comment> @SpaceMoehre said:

The site says: “Please no…” xD

Only managed to find that single web dir…

Edit: Got creds and logged in to /b*****. Found the .p* and .s* files. Seems like there’s something else going on but I need to figure out how to access it.

Two hackers compromised this box, and one marked it as very hard while other marked as very easy. I wander why some people mark very hard boxes as very easy? What does that mean?

Obviously it could not be really very easy. How is it possible to spend several hours for researches and say that it was very easy?)

I could be wrong but I assume the person who rated it really easy might be trolling since it took first blood 7 hours to even get first blood user and still no root blood.

I didn’t had the chance to try Smasher. I’m just a poor guy using the free servers. Is it a prerequisite for Smasher2?

Type your comment> @tabacci said:

Two hackers compromised this box, and one marked it as very hard while other marked as very easy. I wander why some people mark very hard boxes as very easy? What does that mean?

Obviously it could not be really very easy. How is it possible to spend several hours for researches and say that it was very easy?)

If you remember, first 11 guys marked Unattended like very easy box

If you remember, first 11 guys marked Unattended like very easy
they must be jokers)

Login page it’s a rabbit hole?
Do I need to make a brute force the login page?

root is amazing, fell in love

I feel like i’ve gotten nowhere on this box.

anyone succeed authenticate on b***** dir?

@Moshker yeah, feel free to PM, although I’m stuck at the next bit :stuck_out_tongue:

Type your comment> @Moshker said:

anyone succeed authenticate on b***** dir?

Yes. I used the big list but it took forever. Ran is overnight. Then I figured out box creator dropped a hint on how to grep the right stuff xD

Do I need to brute or find SQLi on w********r page?

Looking for some help with a a***.*y script??? I got the creds now dont know how to leverage the info inside. PM if you can help thanks

So sad