LaCasaDePapel

@gr33nm @concrete @th3d00msl4y3r

Pm me.

Wow, got some clues how to get the user. Actually I can see the file, just not its contents. Also managed to create a something for the 3 service using the hint given by the Japanese city. There something you can get from the browser and something that you can get via the old door shell. Yet it doesn’t let me in. Kinda interested in how to skip the whole cts business. Any nudges would be appreciated…

What am I missing about priv esc, tried to follow hints but ummm seems I am not getting. PM any useful pointers please

I got root, pm if you need help

need help with root…I know i’m almost there just dont know how to exec my modified “m********.js”

Type your comment> @deathflash1411 said:

need help with root…I know i’m almost there just dont know how to exec my modified “m********.js”

Pm me

Got root. Thanks to @TheZeroCode, @MrP4p3r, and @th3d00msl4y3r for hints! PM me

Type your comment> @Router said:

Got root. Thanks to @TheZeroCode, @MrP4p3r, and @th3d00msl4y3r for hints! PM me

Most Welcome @Router

I have stable shell and some info about NodeJS but im not JS Developer. If you have some hints about root, plz PM me :angry:

Hi,
Can you help with LFI to read files instead of listing ?

Hey just rooted this box, but I still dont understand the root part. Can anybody explain me the behind the scenes of that root part, what exactly happened. Dm me I am very curious to know.

What am I missing about priv esc, tried to follow hints but ummm seems I am not getting. PM any useful pointers please

manage to locate the user.txt file using old door, but every now and then i get shut down and have to reconnect, but when trying to reconnect get error: Unable to connect to remote host: Connection refused. tried reexploiting but nothing, seems like only way of getting back in again is reseting the machine. Anyone knows any other ways appart from reseting the machine?

Please could someone give some pointers with what to do with $t*****?
Thanks

Finally Rooted :slight_smile:
Thanks for hints and help @TheZeroCode @Kucharskov

Rooted
Pm if you want any help

could someone please help me with generating the SSL cert via OpenSSL? i believe i have all the info i need to create it, but still receive an error when visiting the site over HTTPS

rooted, after several resets because m*******e files were messed up …
also sorry to the other dude who was trying to get rev-shell and I kept changing my IP ;D

That’s a lot of work for a 20 point box…but i enjoyed…
Ping me if you need any hints…

Finally got this one. I learned something new here every step of the way, great box.