[JET] Fortress

Having trouble with “Secret Message”. I reversed function but missing key. Anyone can help?

Stuck with “Command” - the only interesting thig that I found after bypassing authentication is a cke***or plugin for the dashboard but I have no idea how to use it. Is a dead end? Please, PM me somebody.

anyone able to give hint for member manager and memo

Got overflown. Now i’m alex any hints with the key about secret message?

Hi im stuck in Digging In ? could anybody PM me with some hints or spoilers.

I think i was moving too fast cause I completely missed the Going Deeper flag xD

@senorbueno if you found login page double check the source

Type your comment> @zauxzaux said:

@senorbueno if you found login page double check the source

Yep i had already ended up going back…i should have phrased that more as “this is fun!”

Could someone pls pm me on how to find login page? tried different stuff but nothing with success

anyone able to give me a hint on digging in… and going deeper if so that would be amazing thanks, dm me on HTB username is the same

dm me in HTB is you can user name is the same

Can someone pm me to give me an hint about secret message?

Type your comment> @C1tad31 said:

anyone able to give me a hint on digging in… and going deeper if so that would be amazing thanks, dm me on HTB username is the same

“DIG” into port 53 :slight_smile:

Greetings to everyone who is storming the Fortress!

I solved all steps but MemberManager.
If you need nudge or would nudge me or want to discuss any step, feel free to pm.

Is there source or a binary we’re supposed to have access to for overflown and some of the others? Not seeing anything for these.

Who can help me with Jet Fortress?

bypassing authentication is supposed to be done bruteforcing or sqli or other bypass method? I’m stuck there

Type your comment> @Anyway said:

bypassing authentication is supposed to be done bruteforcing or sqli or other bypass method? I’m stuck there

Try them all :stuck_out_tongue:

Type your comment> @DaChef said:

Try them all :stuck_out_tongue:

OK, will try again hydra, burpsuite intruder, sqlmap, sqli etc.

Maybe I am missing something really obvious, but can someone give me a nudge for “Digging in…”? I know I am supposed to find url’s but I just can’t…