Emdee five for life

Well, even after adding that something and rewriting the whole thing in C, I still get “too slow”. So I need to restate my initial question: what am I supposed to do here?

python requests are quick enough, too! simple scripting, don’t overcomplicate it

Type your comment> @davidlightman said:

Well, even after adding that something and rewriting the whole thing in C, I still get “too slow”. So I need to restate my initial question: what am I supposed to do here?

You forget about something you need to add in the requests.

got it, feel free to PM me

Type your comment> @m4nu said:

got it, feel free to PM me

Hi
Any advice for resolving the challenge ?

@H0plite don’t miss Sesame Street: Cookie Monster: It's Important - YouTube

1 Like

Nice challenge, bit of python code. I requested some biscuit to eat tho…

Python is out and timing is everything.

Easy as Py :slight_smile:

I request with py code but it said too slow. What?.

Can someone PM with some hints, please? I am very poor with python. Giving it a go with python socket, I can grab the response, but I am not sure how to send response. Tried with burp, but it seems that intercepting it is not sufficient.

Type your comment> @mikesz81 said:

Can someone PM with some hints, please? I am very poor with python. Giving it a go with python socket, I can grab the response, but I am not sure how to send response. Tried with burp, but it seems that intercepting it is not sufficient.

Python → requests,hashlib,BeautifulSoup,Google
:slight_smile:

I presume that python script is the only way? in which case I wonder how is this categorized as 20 points lol.

Type your comment> @mikesz81 said:

I presume that python script is the only way? in which case I wonder how is this categorized as 20 points lol.

You can propably use another scripting language, but python is easy and most common!

Type your comment> @m4nu said:

@H0plite don’t miss https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5e6ftNpGsU

that save my life, I tottally forgot this thanks!

Type your comment> @133720 said:

I request with py code but it said too slow. What?.

same here

Can someone give me an advice about what am I doing wrong, please?

Spoiler Removed

You can use your shell knowledge too. I created a one-liner and it was fast enough.

MrP4p3r is right, that solves the problem. Took me quite a few tries and a lot of Google searches on Python scripting before I figured out how to do it.
Dont forget about keeping the session. See H4tt0r1’s comment above.
PM me if you need some advice.