Luke

Type your comment> @hudson96 said:

Could someone send me nudge towards the creds, I know of the various places to use them just can’t find them anywhere

Same situtation, have you found anything?

Type your comment> @H0bb1t said:

Could someone send me nudge towards the creds, I know of the various places to use them just can’t find them anywhere

No still stuck :frowning:

Try investigating that odd, seemingly pointless other service that is not quite a website, but still sort of behaves like one.

A good box that I really appreciated thank you very much to the creator.

Type your comment> @Fugl said:

Try investigating that odd, seemingly pointless other service that is not quite a website, but still sort of behaves like one.

but i am having some difficulty on that page abut auth… failed
can you PM me plz

Got root if you need help feel free to PM
Hack The Box

Getting too much messages can’t reply every one here you can message on twitter for help my username is vj0shii

too CTF-like box

if anyone need help feel free to PM :slight_smile:

i have done a similar thing in help machine. But here it’s a bit strange, throwing error. that HIGH port g*****L

okay, so till now i have a credential but don’t know where to use it. 2 login page and one auth page, but again, don’t know how or what to supply for login

Spoiler Removed

@avi7611 i guess i can also use burp!
correct me if i am wrong.

Rooted. Big thanks to @vj0shii and @n1z4m for keeping my head straight.

I enjoyed this one just for practicing the techniques the odd port required.

If anyone needs any help please feel free to PM me.

Type your comment> @Tendel10 said:

Type your comment> @R4J said:

@Tendel10 there was no privesc, it was intended to get root directly

That is very disappointing

Disappointing indeed.

How much credentials do we need before we should start poking at the odd port?

Rooted.

It wasn’t as bad as some people are making it out to be.

Reminds you that enumeration is always important. Keep good notes of you might miss something. And as always, we careful when you copy paste things :)… I was hurting myself for failure to copy something correctly.

Overall decent box.

Hints: Every port should be used on this one. Thorough enumeration.

The moment when this is a 30 points box making it equivalent to Unattended and Arkham …

Hint: Enumerate ! A LOT.

The server is unstable because people are bruteforcing it. DO NOT brute force. You should get all the passwords. Use ONLY WHAT YOU GET.

Type your comment> @Ryan412 said:

The moment when this is a 30 points box making it equivalent to Unattended and Arkham …

Hint: Enumerate ! A LOT.

The server is unstable because people are bruteforcing it. DO NOT brute force. You should get all the passwords. Use ONLY WHAT YOU GET.

I was thinking the same thing… #fakenews xD

I’ve got no creds but a few places to feed them into, haven’t figured out the second highest port yet. Any hints?

Spoiler Removed